The Official Dallas,TX DFW Metroplex Thread

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
4 injured in shooting at Dallas sports bar after men not allowed in due to COVID-19 restrictions
4 injured in shooting at Dallas sports bar after men not allowed in due to COVID-19 restrictions

DALLAS - Dallas police said three men were shot and a woman was hit by shrapnel when someone opened fire outside a sports bar in North Oak Cliff Saturday night.

The shooter was reportedly among three men who were turned away from Harris House of Heroes II sports bar, just before midnight, because the establishment was at full capacity.

In May, a Dallas fire marshal shut down the crowded Harris House of Heroes location off McKinney Avenue after a disagreement over whether it should be classified as a bar or restaurant.

At the time, the attorney for House of Heroes’ called it unreasonable. Now, people are just talking about how crazy and unnecessary Saturday nights shooting was.

A spokesperson for the sports bar, located in the 500 block of Riverfront Boulevard, said they were doing temperatures checks at the entrance on its opening night and making sure they were in line with state guidelines.

V_DOUBLE-SHOOTING-RIVERFRONT-BLVD-6_30A_00.00.01.18.png

Witnesses said it was a laid-back environment, and security was counting those going into the establishment and checking their temperatures at the door. But when a group of three men weren’t allowed in for capacity reasons, a scuffle ensued.

“And so they pushed him out of the restaurant and locked the doors and he went into his car and he just started spraying the place,” Micaela Dartson recalled.

She was inside as the bullets were flying, fearing for her life.

“There’s gunfire and glass flying everywhere and we all hit the floor,” she said. “You can tell it was an assault rifle. I mean, there was so many shots, it was unbelievable.”

One of the men who wasn’t allowed in reportedly went to his vehicle and returned with an "assault-type weapon," according to police.

He then opened fire into the sports bar.

One of the victims was reportedly shot in the arm, another suffered non-life threatening injuries, while the other victim who was shot was taken to a local hospital in critical condition.

Police said the shooter went to the back of the sports bar, where he was "confronted by armed partrons," and they exchanged gunfire.

The shooter fled before police arrived, and remains at-large.

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.

DALLAS - Dallas police said three men were shot and a woman was hit by shrapnel when someone opened fire outside a sports bar in North Oak Cliff Saturday night.

The shooter was reportedly among three men who were turned away from Harris House of Heroes II sports bar, just before midnight, because the establishment was at full capacity.

In May, a Dallas fire marshal shut down the crowded Harris House of Heroes location off McKinney Avenue after a disagreement over whether it should be classified as a bar or restaurant.

At the time, the attorney for House of Heroes’ called it unreasonable. Now, people are just talking about how crazy and unnecessary Saturday nights shooting was.

A spokesperson for the sports bar, located in the 500 block of Riverfront Boulevard, said they were doing temperatures checks at the entrance on its opening night and making sure they were in line with state guidelines.

V_DOUBLE-SHOOTING-RIVERFRONT-BLVD-6_30A_00.00.01.18.png

Witnesses said it was a laid-back environment, and security was counting those going into the establishment and checking their temperatures at the door. But when a group of three men weren’t allowed in for capacity reasons, a scuffle ensued.

“And so they pushed him out of the restaurant and locked the doors and he went into his car and he just started spraying the place,” Micaela Dartson recalled.

She was inside as the bullets were flying, fearing for her life.

“There’s gunfire and glass flying everywhere and we all hit the floor,” she said. “You can tell it was an assault rifle. I mean, there was so many shots, it was unbelievable.”

One of the men who wasn’t allowed in reportedly went to his vehicle and returned with an "assault-type weapon," according to police.

He then opened fire into the sports bar.

One of the victims was reportedly shot in the arm, another suffered non-life threatening injuries, while the other victim who was shot was taken to a local hospital in critical condition.

Police said the shooter went to the back of the sports bar, where he was "confronted by armed partrons," and they exchanged gunfire.

The shooter fled before police arrived, and remains at-large.

WFAA article is wrong about the spodts bar name. Its actually called Knockout Sports Bar. This the bar where Errol Spence crash in front of.

But hey all black sports bars look alike (sarcasim).:ld:

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
WFAA article is wrong about the spodts bar name. Its actually called Knockout Sports Bar. This the bar where Errol Spence crash in front of.

yeah i recognized that bar it’s on riverfront

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX

Crazy cause I slid by there last night and my boy was like, "you wanna go" but he wasn't dressed well enough to hit the scene but I don't think it's Knockouts anymore. It didn't have the sign when I drove by or the boxing ring outside like it was under Knockouts. It also referred to the spot as Harris House of Heros II in the article :yeshrug:

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
Crazy cause I slid by there last night and my boy was like, "you wanna go" but he wasn't dressed well enough to hit the scene but I don't think it's Knockouts anymore. It didn't have the sign when I drove by or the boxing ring outside like it was under Knockouts. It also referred to the spot as Harris House of Heros II in the article :yeshrug:

I didnt know it might have changed ownership. Dude who owns (ex NFLer) has been having quite of bits of run-ins with the City of Dallas.

Sonic Boom of the South

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CRIME
28-year-old killed in road rage shooting, Dallas police say
Anyone with any information in the case is asked to contact Det. David Grubbs at 214-671-3675 or david.grubbsjr@dallascityhall.com.
547646932_16x9.jpg
547646932_750x422.jpg

Generic police lights

A 28-year-old man was killed Sunday afternoon in what investigators believe was a road rage shooting, Dallas police said.

Joe Dominguez was shot sometime around 1:15 p.m. on the 700 block of Sabine Street, according to police. He was taken to a local hospital, where he was later pronounced dead.

According to a witness, a driver of a white late model Dodge Avenger had gotten into a road rage incident with Dominguez. The driver shot at Dominguez's car, the witness told police, which is when he was hit. The driver then fled.

Anyone with any information in the case is asked to contact Det. David Grubbs with the Homicide Unit at 214-671-3675 or david.grubbsjr@dallascityhall.com.

Crime Stoppers is also offering up to a $5,000 reward any information that leads to an arrest and indictment in the case. Tipsters can call 214-373-8477 at anytime.

More on WFAA:

wfaa.png

© 2020 WFAA-TV. All Rights Reserved.

wfaa.png

WFAA would like to send you push notifications about the latest news and weather.
Notifications can be turned off anytime in the browser settings.

Supper

All Star
Daps
This a fact?

Are these nikkas responsible for the MODERN dfw wave in rap and it's sound?

solo-lucci-620x375.jpg
medium

Sonic Boom of the South

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
That second pic looks dates too cause Im not mistaken, these apartments up to the right of the the AAC and some new ones under construction....
The parking lot was minimized and the Camden at Victory apartments is there
My girl lived there before moving in with me

shyt was horrible when there were Mavs games or other events at the AAC:scust:

Now mafukkas be on the streets drag racing and Tokyo drifting since Covid-19 :scust:

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
The parking lot was minimized and the Camden at Victory apartments is there
My girl lived there before moving in with me

shyt was horrible when there were Mavs games or other events at the AAC:scust:

Now mafukkas be on the streets drag racing and Tokyo drifting since Covid-19 :scust:

Across from the camden there's a parking lot and there's some new builds right next to it- they're not finished. There's also new ones going up right in form of the W. I work in Victory Park and that shyt is ass. Sometimes it's easier for me to walk to work than drive smh

Sonic Boom of the South

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Across from the camden there's a parking lot and there's some new builds right next to it- they're not finished. There's also new ones going up right in form of the W. I work in Victory Park and that shyt is ass. Sometimes it's easier for me to walk to work than drive smh
Across from it?
U must be talking about another complex?
There is the small parking lot next to it which is between it and the AAC

And across the street is the start of the Katy Trail and some other apartments
My girl literally just moved from there in May
Then behind Camden is the main AAC parking lot

Sonic Boom of the South

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas police investigating after man found dead in Pleasant Grove alley

The man didn’t have any identification on him, so the Dallas County Medical Examiner’s office will attempt to identify him using fingerprints.
GCR3NWQQXFFR3ATNYEGKQ6YRVI.jpg

By Catherine Marfin

8:39 AM on Jul 30, 2020
Dallas police are investigating after a man was found dead in a Pleasant Grove alley Wednesday night.

Police said someone alerted Dallas marshals about the body at around 8:45 p.m. in the 2800 block of Prichard Lane. Officers responded and found the victim of suspected homicidal violence, police said.

The victim wasn’t carrying identification, so the Dallas County Medical Examiner’s office is trying to identify him through fingerprints. Police didn’t release further details about the man’s death.
abel.lopez@dallascityhall.com and refer to case No. 132968-2020.

Crime Stoppers is offering up to $5,000 to anyone with information that leads to an arrest and indictment in the case. Tips can be submitted by calling 214-373-TIPS (8477).

Dallas police investigating after man found dead in Pleasant Grove alley