satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I saw this on Facebook & had to chuckle:

XEJXgmj.png

:mjlol: bytch really said that as if the racist cac is supposed to give fucc she's biracial.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

For the last two weeks, there has been a void at The Ticket.

Mike Rhyner, the 26-year host of The Hardline and creator of the most successful sports talk radio station the state of Texas has ever known, has retired after a Hall of Fame career.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Galleria Dallas is losing a department store anchor
Belk has only been open at the Dallas mall since 2014. It’s one of the retailer’s largest stores.
Q5QOOUF47BGRPIWR6TPAZTMI6E.jpg

Exterior of the Belk store -- formerly Saks Fifth Avenue, formerly Marshall Fields -- designed by architect Philip Johnson, at the Galleria shopping center in Dallas. (Rose Baca/The Dallas Morning News)(Rose Baca / Staff Photographer)
By Maria Halkias

1:28 PM on Jan 23, 2020

Belk is closing its Galleria Dallas store, leaving a large three-level space open at the shopping center.

The store will close March 21, according to a notice from Belk to the Texas Workforce Commission. The 68 people operating it will lose their jobs, but some may be offered other positions, the company said in its warn letter filed with the TWC.

The Galleria, at I-635 and the Dallas North Tollway, opened in 1982 and was one of the earliest mixed use projects in the U.S., with a Westin hotel and office towers in the development. Macy’s, Nordstrom and a triple-deck of Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy stores also anchor the mall. It also has the only American Girl store in the Dallas-Fort Worth market and last year added sought-after Apple and Tesla stores.

Daps
So many high schoolers getting killed this year

Nikovian Calhoun Arrested For Murder Of Duncanville High Football Player
Erin JonesJanuary 29, 2020 at 7:09 pm
DeSOTO, Texas (CBSDFW.COM) – DeSoto Police have arrested 17-year-old Nikovian Calhoun for the murder of Duncanville High School student-athlete Jayden Washington.

Calhoun is now in the Dallas County Jail facing a capital murder charge.

aasuspect-10.jpg

Nikovian Calhoun (DeSoto Police Dept.)

Police said they are also looking for two other suspects for the same charge.

Washington was laid to rest last Saturday.

Screen-Shot-2020-01-29-at-6.13.50-PM.png

Jayden Washington (courtesy: Duncanville High School)

“All Jayden ever wanted to do is play football,” Jayden’s mother Tessa Washington said.

“Jayden has been playing peewee football ever since he started out,” Jayden’s father John Wayne Washington said. ”That was his dream you know – he would always say what he’s going do when he gets to college”

“I just don’t understand how somebody would take the life of my baby Jay because he was just loved by so many people… always laughing smiling making jokes and everybody loved him,” Tessa said.

DeSoto Police said Washington is an innocent victim.

A friend he was with had offered to sell three people marijuana.

The arrangements with were made on social media.

The trio involved were Calhoun, 17-year-old Zachary Shelton and 18-year-old Jarrod Ford Jr.

“This was a planned robbery by our suspects to lure people to that apartment complex And then to have them show up and rob them of both their money and the weed,” DeSoto Police Spokesperson Pete Schulte said.

Police said once they all met at the apartment complex off East Belt Line, Washington’s friend realized it was a setup.

As he tried to get away, the suspects fired multiple rounds. Washington died in the hospital. His friend has serious injuries.

“What’s keeping us strong is the prayer and the love all these children and their parents showed us and all the coaches,” Jayden’s father said. “Justice. That’s all I want to see is justice.”

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

@*DalMem* Ain't you always talking about this?

Yep, this is why my Mom moved from Cedar Hill to Flower Mound.

Mexicans and Section 8 nikkas have overran that area.

Smart for her to move out before the property value starts to fall. :yeshrug:

Her house was worth $100K more than when she bought it over 20 years ago. :wow: She came out with the bag. :wow: