The Official Dallas Cowboys 2023 Season Thread

Should Dak remain starter in 2024 if he doesnt win at least 2 playoff games?

• Total voters

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
We're a joke of a franchise

Pathetic signing a couple years
Give a non-self driven player coming off an ACL tear a 57 million contract

Just dumb, terrible management
Them dudes are dumb. They do not know how to manage a team at all. Paying that dude all that money knowing he was coming off a major injury and a high chance he would not perform the same. Should had just let him walk. Not mad at Mike for fleecing them.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Got his 27 million from fe cowboys and dipped :mjlol:

Guess now he can go be zesty in peace :mjlol:
Dude was always an anomaly to me bc even though he’d routinely go in traffic and put his body on the line for catches, I always got the vibe football was not important to him. Every time he’d talk about his rehab he sounded shook to come back. This confirms his heart was never in it.

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Gonna be another weird season…schedule is difficult and honestly nobody really cares if we win 10-12 games, it all comes down to what happens in January 2025…

All because our “GM” doesn’t actually know how to run a football franchise with a salary cap. When they couldn’t outspend everyone else, their little “advantage” hasn’t quite worked out…

Now you got a MVP candidate QB who needs a contract, but that contract will eat a third of the team money then he’ll need weapons…a All Pro WR who wants another third of the pie (he’s earned it!) and an all world pass rusher who will command another third of the pie…then, that same all pro MVP type QB will complain that there are no weapons around him to succeed. SMH.

We are in between a rock and death…all bc our “GM” doesn’t know how to handle business and contracts. But we sell the most tickets tho!!!!! Who’s the starting RB again? Do they pay Dak? And CeeDee? And Micah next year? What does the rest of the team look like? Can we win the East again this year? (Probably not) can we win A playoff game? Is the NFC Championship game a dream?

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
I got a feeling this will be a long season for us. The 3 best players (minus Martin of course) are on expiring or close to expiring contracts means it will be some drama even if it's unintentional or not. It wouldn't be us if it wasn't.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Gonna be another weird season…schedule is difficult and honestly nobody really cares if we win 10-12 games, it all comes down to what happens in January 2025…

All because our “GM” doesn’t actually know how to run a football franchise with a salary cap. When they couldn’t outspend everyone else, their little “advantage” hasn’t quite worked out…

Now you got a MVP candidate QB who needs a contract, but that contract will eat a third of the team money then he’ll need weapons…a All Pro WR who wants another third of the pie (he’s earned it!) and an all world pass rusher who will command another third of the pie…then, that same all pro MVP type QB will complain that there are no weapons around him to succeed. SMH.

We are in between a rock and death…all bc our “GM” doesn’t know how to handle business and contracts. But we sell the most tickets tho!!!!! Who’s the starting RB again? Do they pay Dak? And CeeDee? And Micah next year? What does the rest of the team look like? Can we win the East again this year? (Probably not) can we win A playoff game? Is the NFC Championship game a dream?

I got a feeling this will be a long season for us. The 3 best players (minus Martin of course) are on expiring or close to expiring contracts means it will be some drama even if it's unintentional or not. It wouldn't be us if it wasn't.
Whats funny is our hilllbilly ran front office thinks by not paying or prolonging not paying them it will create some pressure make diamonds situation lol. These players are going to get pay regardless either by us or by another team.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
I am very much apathetic for this season. I will rarely tune into training camp. I probably won’t even care to watch preseason games. Don’t set yourself up.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Dude was always an anomaly to me bc even though he’d routinely go in traffic and put his body on the line for catches, I always got the vibe football was not important to him. Every time he’d talk about his rehab he sounded shook to come back. This confirms his heart was never in it.
He got one 1000 yard season and cashed in 27 million guaranteed :mjlol:

He barely got 1200 yards his last 3 seasons combined :mjlol:

This a Cap Boy classic right here :mjlol:

Gallup had one good year, got hurt, and the cowboys were like "here's a 627% raise" :mjlol:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW

Let me save you the time and tell you what happens in January 2025...

Nothing...:mjlol: