The Official Dallas Cowboys 2023 Season Thread

Should Dak remain starter in 2024 if he doesnt win at least 2 playoff games?

• Total voters

MalaKai

Luv is Luv
Daps
Reppin
#WeDemBoyz
Went to the game and it was all luv....
-Chilled w/Mark Holmes and his son which is pleasure...dude is a good man and very humble.
-Had the Jobo chicken wings.. FIRE!
-Met Micah Parsons Dad....he a real one.
-Talked shyt/got faded as always
- Got on TV for the blocked punt as my seats were in row1 of the endzone....ST players jumped in the stands and gave us luv.
-Kinda salty CD didn't give me love on his 2nd TD. He looked right at me and was about to jump in the stands but decided to spin the ball and do his signature.

Had a blast...Looking forward to these next 4 weeks.

Forgot to add most importantly...got my customized "Here We Go" shot glass courtesy of Mark and his lovely wife.

Last edited:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Went to the game and it was all luv....
-Chilled w/Mark Holmes and his son which is pleasure...dude is a good man and very humble.
-Had the Jobo chicken wings.. FIRE!
-Met Micah Parsons Dad....he a real one.
-Talked shyt/got faded as always
- Got on TV for the blocked punt as my seats were in row1 of the endzone....ST players jumped in the stands and gave us luv.
-Kinda salty CD didn't give me love on his 2nd TD. He looked right at me and was about to jump in the stands but decided to spin the ball and do his signature.

Had a blast...Looking forward to these next 4 weeks.
@R.U.L.E. you see how fun these REGULAR SEASON games are?

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Anyone care to talk about the GREAT regular season J- Lew had?

He should be fired even if we win the Super Bowl. He disgusts me.
Negged :ahh:
Rewatching the game...Bass was moving people. :ohhh: Assistant OL coach must be working w/ the backups.
Don’t get too excited, I thought the same thing about Hoffman until I remembered they weren’t going up against starters
Nothing to do with offense running early. He wouldve had 2k if yall nikkas didnt pull your starters early in blowouts. Just like Dak could probably have 500+ more yards :manny:
Nah the offense didn’t have to show up the first 4 weeks of the season cause the defense was so dominate. The first time they had to show fr was SF and it looked like no preseason and a new play caller that game.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Just watched a clip of all the missed holds in Micah from yesterday- NFL needs to clean that shyt up for the playoffs. It’s like nikkas grabbin him cause they know they’re not getting flagged

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW

Focused mode

Know what you can do on your side of the ball :pachaha:

They put dalvin little brother in the HOF and supplied Tua with one of his few come from behind victories.

Almost had us on the summer jam screen letting the master of panic Jarred Goff go 75 yards in a minute :scust:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
About to hear all week that the packers are a scary team and they will beat the cowboys. Dan orlovsky and Colin cowherd for sure will be trying to speak that into existence
Then when they lose they'll be like "oh its just the packers no big deal."