The Official Dallas Cowboys 2023 Season Thread

Should Dak remain starter in 2024 if he doesnt win at least 2 playoff games?

• Total voters

MalaKai

Luv is Luv
Daps
Reppin
#WeDemBoyz
Of course we gotta stand on business next week. I still havent forgot that horrible performance in week 18 against the Skins last year :scust:

If we do win, who would yall rather face? The Hawks or the Rams?
Doesn't matter....We'll be @ home and ready for 2 str8 weeks. Our best chance to get to the NFC Championship in a long time.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Of course we gotta stand on business next week. I still havent forgot that horrible performance in week 18 against the Skins last year :scust:

If we do win, who would yall rather face? The Hawks or the Rams?

I think we can beat both. BUT, I'm a little leery of the Rams, because of their offense. Though, they struggled with the Little Giants today.

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
One week at a time, fellas.

Squad has to lock in next week. We’d like to think Washington would lay down for draft position. But of course they’re going to want to play spoiler and try and embarrass us out of a division title.

We’ll miss Trevon putting McLaurin in prison

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
I love how quiet it is in here. Cats popping in the thread all year talkin all KINDS of ish. Got a lil too proud.

They talked down on us losing to the Cardinals...again, quiet. We keep doing what we do. Just keep churning. Get Ws, don't care how they look. NOBODY should be talking about sitting unless we up big. Win next week, control your destiny, all they should be thinking about right now. All they should be texting in their group texts...All week, focus on beating Washington.

Go 'Boys, eff the rest. Got Jimmy in that ROH, exorcised your demons, and get this ish moving...

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Green Bay gets the 7th seed: winning out + Rams or Seahawks loss

Vikings gets 7th seed: winning out + Rams or Seahawks loss

Rams gets the 7th seed: loss + Vikings loss or Seahawks loss or Green Bay loss

Seattle gets 7th seed: winning out + Rams win