The Official Dallas Cowboys 2023 Season Thread

Should Dak remain starter in 2024 if he doesnt win at least 2 playoff games?

• Total voters

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I don't understand how we got so bad at running the ball. The line isn't open holes at all. Can't put the blame on Pollard when he has no where to run. We need an Oline coach that is competent. We've played teams that had lines stitched together on game day and they were opening holes and protecting the QB. No reason why we can't do the same. Coaching is obviously the issue.
Idk but the way we’re playing in the trenches right now sans DLaw and a few others is unacceptable. When your trenches are regressing this bad on both sides of the ball you have to look at the head coach, right?

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
That was low key one of Dak’s best games. Numbers weren’t very gaudy but considering the lack of a run game and a leaky oline, I thought he played really well. #78 almost got him folded in half and he stood in the pocket and took some hits on blitzes. The sideline throws to Cooks were beautiful and Dak’s becoming a machine on slant passes. Credit to him.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
I’ve been a big MM supporter but to not milk the clock last night was my last straw. I’m not going to even get started on DQ.

Was so upset with that that shyt ended it didn’t even feel like a win. I just walked out the stadium got in the car and left, didn’t shoot at no hoes or troll lion fans.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I’ve been a big MM supporter but to not milk the clock last night was my last straw. I’m not going to even get started on DQ.

Was so upset with that that shyt ended it didn’t even feel like a win. I just walked out the stadium got in the car and left, didn’t shoot at no hoes or troll lion fans.
:scust:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Any of yall feel good about a potential rematch w these nikkas in Detroit in the divisional?

Supposedly, they are our most likely second round opponent.
Our offensive line was trash
Our defensive got ran all over again
Our entire offense was only 3 players. Dak, Ceedee, and a special guess appearance by Cooks.

And we still won the game.

I'd be fine playing Detriot again anywhere. If Ceedee doesn't fumble this is a 14 - 3 game and we were getting the ball at halftime.

Dan Campbell also revealed himself to be one of the few coaches dumber than McCarthy. This guy designed a whole football play around trying to keep the cowboys from knowing what lineman declared as an eligible receiver when the refs straight up tell the defense who that player is. I am very confident that Campbell will help keep us in any game with Detriot.

The Lions barely got by the Vikings, who played a 3rd string qb that threw 4 picks. They play in a division where exactly 0 teams not named the Detriot Lions have a winning record. I'm not even sure they win their first playoff game.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers

Mind-numbing stupidity from MM. Did we run a single end-around w/ #88? That was the time for it if we didn't have confidence in our traditional run game.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Idk but the way we’re playing in the trenches right now sans DLaw and a few others is unacceptable. When your trenches are regressing this bad on both sides of the ball you have to look at the head coach, right?
Defense is built to rush the passer and now we are playing these good offensive lines that don't allow that, which is why I'm not a fan of building a defensive line to rush the passer in the first place. 49ers, Lions, and Eagles have 3 of the top 5 lines in football, and we might have to play 2 of the 3. Chances of you really getting a bunch of pressure on their QB's with just your defensive linemen isn't great. Lucky for us Goff is one of the worst qb's of all time against pressure...so if you just pressure him 6 times you might get 2 turnovers out of it, and RPO boy just takes off running at the sight of anything resembling pressure, so at least he won't be burning our suddenly bad secondary down the field alot.

Main reason why I want Dan Fugazzi out of here. I much prefer a traditionally built defense. Defensive line looks great playing the giants and commanders of the world who got bums on the line protecting bums at qb...but all that shyt goes out the window when the Williams and Kelce's and Sewells line up across from you...you just get mashed.

Also, Gregory, Tristan, and Taco should all be on their second contract with us right now. Whiffed on all 3. So the defensive line that we have...isn't even the defensive line we should have.