The Official Dallas Cowboys 2023 Season Thread

Should Dak remain starter in 2024 if he doesnt win at least 2 playoff games?

• Total voters

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
@BlueHeffner we win that game handily yesterday with Romo :yeshrug:

We’re most likely 15-0, 14-1 at worst, with the 1 seed locked up and downtown parade already being planned with Romo :yeshrug:

But instead brehs want to be happy about a guy who may have grown up on the wrong side of the railroad tracks :yeshrug:

I’ve seen enough. We need to do a full rebuild of the OL. Only LG should be looked at as solidified. Spend 2 of the first 3 picks in the next two drafts on OL. And Pollard can’t be jettisoned fast enough.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
@BlueHeffner we win that game handily yesterday with Romo :yeshrug:

We’re most likely 15-0, 14-1 at worst, with the 1 seed locked up and downtown parade already being planned with Romo :yeshrug:

But instead brehs want to be happy about a guy who may have grown up on the wrong side of the railroad tracks :yeshrug:

I’ve seen enough. We need to do a full rebuild of the OL. Only LG should be looked at as solidified. Spend 2 of the first 3 picks in the next two drafts on OL. And Pollard can’t be jettisoned fast enough.

Dallas lost plenty of game in the same fashion with Romo.

The cowboys are like the boxer than can't go to the score cards. If the game is close, either the offense will come up short or the defense will. The have proven it time an time again. If they don't get a knockout blow, and the game is close, they will lose more than they win.

The offense stepped up when it mattered to take the lead, and the defense not only let the Dolphins score, the allowed them to run the clock out so Dak never even got a chance to win.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t get the hype of Osa Odighizuwa. I hope the cowboys let him walk for compensation. He’s not a run stuffer so he’s a 3t but he doesn’t gets sacks. He gets one pressure a game Maybe dude hasn’t recorded a sack since week 2. We got so much deadweight at the Dt position that the front office loves.

Osa ain’t shyt.
Gholston ain shyt
Oxnard mvp ain’t shyt
Our first round pick ain’t shyt.

Too much dead weight at a position that’s killing us against the run game

@BlueHeffner Amari balled yesterday with a 3rd string qb

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Ravens showing what a real elite defense looks like :wow:

Been awhile since I seen one. I'm used to the Dan Quinn fugazzi we can't be elite until we up 14 or more points and the opponents have abandoned the running game defense :francis:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
3rd & 2 in an obvious run situation and this is the defense you line up in?....Akoye is right, Quinn needs to slap himself.

GCKDHe0XoAAZnc_