The Official Dallas Cowboys 2023 Season Thread

Should Dak remain starter in 2024 if he doesnt win at least 2 playoff games?

• Total voters

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
Yall just making up shyt now..."20 points" has never been a standard for qb play there have been several teams that barely score that win every week. Throw this narrative in the garbage.

I forgot that your the attorney for all c00ns in America.

For you to sit here and say that Dak didn’t have the “deer in the headlights” look for most of the game is asinine. This dude needs to have everything perfect around him to succeed.

When you speak of playing at an “MVP caliber” level, you then need to look at everyone around him and their level of play. It was always consistent with his.

You can’t pay someone 40 mill to be average.

Add in his c00nery bullshyt and this is the result.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
We held the #1 offense in the NFL to one touchdown and lost. Who would have taken one touchdown before the game?
I cant really blame Quinn this game even tho he fukked up on that 3rd and 3 that sealed the game.

Our biggest failure on the road has been situational awareness. It cost us this game and the first eagles game.

What I dont know if its the head coach or the owners fault this keeps happening though

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I cant really blame Quinn this game even tho he fukked up on that 3rd and 3 that sealed the game.

Our biggest failure on the road has been situational awareness. It cost us this game and the first eagles game.

What I dont know if its the head coach or the owners fault this keeps happening though

If comes down to the QB

He has to be good enuff to overcome it
He's not but he's good enuff to get us 9-12 wins a season and stay on the seesaw

We're the Vikings in 90s and he's Wade Wilson and a less talented Cunningham

And the 1 time they FINALLY made it to the NFCG, they gave Jason Sehorn a career day and the Giants blew them out and ended their run for good

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Dak played fine this game. Not amazing, not elite, but he was solid. Couple of third and longs I thought he bailed way too early and missed some throws which were to be had. That fumble wasnt really on him. He avoided some big sacks and extended plays two-three times.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Dan Quinn is an overrated bum

Naw.. look

If you tell me we can hold the Dolphins to 19 pts (before the fg) on a away game thats a great scheme

Now when it comes to gettin key stops on run plays, thats on the players. Aint no scheme to stop that. If you getting blown off the line, is what it is

Daps
Dak went on a long ass drive to get a late go ahead td. Dallas’ best player(Micah) was nonexistent, and they couldn’t get off the field on that final drive.
This.

People blame Dak for everything.

Defense can't get stops? Dak
Ticky tack penalties? Dak
Poor run blocking? Dak
Weird decision by MM? Dak
Mazi Smith? Dak

This is "supposed" to be a good/very good defense. You're not scoring 35 ppg, regularly against top shelf teams late in the season and in the playoffs. Sometimes your defense has to step up. Dak gave them the lead and it's their job to keep it.

Cowboys fans do EXACTLY what Jerry wants them to do. Blame the highly paid QB for everything (which is part of why he gets paid $$$$) so fans ignore all the other shyt.

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This.

People blame Dak for everything.

Defense can't get stops? Dak
Ticky tack penalties? Dak
Poor run blocking? Dak
Weird decision by MM? Dak
Mazi Smith? Dak

This is "supposed" to be a good/very good defense. You're not scoring 35 ppg, regularly against top shelf teams late in the season and in the playoffs. Sometimes your defense has to step up. Dak gave them the lead and it's their job to keep it.

Cowboys fans do EXACTLY what Jerry wants them to do. Blame the highly paid QB for everything (which is part of why he gets paid $$$$) so fans ignore all the other shyt.

Be the reason we win

Enuff with he's not the reason they lost
Be the reason we win