The Official Dallas Cowboys 2023 Season Thread

Should Dak remain starter in 2024 if he doesnt win at least 2 playoff games?

• Total voters

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
YIzMJ52.png

Merry Christmas, brother
thats my racist klansman :mjcry:

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This game is definitely not on Dak. Dak played his ass off. Our left side on the o-line was terrible. Jesus we have to get a LT in the draft. Dak put us in position to win. Defense has the hold them.

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This game is definitely not on Dak. Dak played his ass off. Our left side on the o-line was terrible. Jesus we have to get a LT in the draft. Dak put us in position to win. Defense has the hold them.

But that's not the issue

The better question is he the reason they won?

He has to be the reason they win this game

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But that's not the issue

The better question is he the reason they won?

He has to be the reason they win this game

I watch football every week. We see QBs put their teams in a position to win on a comeback drive, and the QBs are praised. Even if they lose. We can't blame Dak. Dan Quinn is supposed to be a genius. He has to stop them from getting a first down, so we can get the ball back.

Dak is NOT the problem. We need a new LT. We need another stud Wide receiver, and for gods sake, we need a real DT besides Hankins.

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I watch football every week. We see QBs put their teams in a position to win on a comeback drive, and the QBs are praised. Even if they lose. We can't blame Dak. Dan Quinn is supposed to be a genius. He has to stop them from getting a first down, so we can get the ball back.

Dak is NOT the problem. We need a new LT. We need another stud Wide receiver, and for gods sake, we need a real DT besides Hankins.

Again not being the problem isn't the issue

Not being the answer is

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps

Hes being paid $40m. 20 points on the road isnt going to cut it. Sorry

Lets not forget the drive before, he couldnt get us in the endzone and we had to settle for 3

FireFatMike

Get him outta here!!!!!!
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere

I think Dak is a good qb but not good enough to overcome the Cowboys fukkery. Imo he's Lions Matt Stafford and we saw what happened when Stafford went to a team with a better culture and coaches. We need a top 3 type qb to overcome our bullshyt.

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

And if Dak needs ALL that like a new LT and another stud WR, shouldn't he had the foresight to take less so they could get that for the team? 🤔

Fat Whitlock is a hack but he was right about Dak when said him getting that contract was Dak not having the foresight to see why Brady took less money