The Official Dallas Cowboys 2023 Season Thread

Should Dak remain starter in 2024 if he doesnt win at least 2 playoff games?

• Total voters

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
And like always, the QB is wide-eyed and mouth opened like he always shook against good teams

He's not that guy. He's not good enuff to take the team from a B team to an A team

People laughed at me when I said Lance would have the same number of wins this season....he would

We can't beat good teams

You could see it on this last possesion. In panic mode..

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay

Bout to be 9 straight games without drawing a holding call. That's ridiculous and the footage straight proves otherwise. It's obvious the refs have a vendetta against him. He needs to do what Klutch does for their clients. Feed info to the media and let them put pressure on the officiating. Don't complain on your podcast, the national media holds more weight in controlling the narrative. Play the game within the game because there's agendas involved.

Above all don't let it control the game

obviously Im a niner fan but I dont believe in conspiracies

elite pass rushers are held on a lot of plays nowadays. you routinely see myles, bosa, micah etc get held and get no calls. all part of the league trying to pump up offenses in an already down year for offenses :manny:

93 til

Superstar
Daps
obviously Im a niner fan but I dont believe in conspiracies

elite pass rushers are held on a lot of plays nowadays. you routinely see myles, bosa, micah etc get held and get no calls. all part of the league trying to pump up offenses in an already down year for offenses :manny:

Both things can be true :manny: