The Official Dallas Cowboys 2023 Season Thread

Should Dak remain starter in 2024 if he doesnt win at least 2 playoff games?

• Total voters

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
All goes back to that fumble

Can't win like that in the NFL but we keep doing those things year in and year out

Defense gave up 13 which isn't bad
We shoulda had at least 14

You can't win like that
It's in the DNA now

I didn see the beginning of the first quarter. We fumbled or something?

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And like always, the QB is wide-eyed and mouth opened like he always shook against good teams

He's not that guy. He's not good enuff to take the team from a B team to an A team

People laughed at me when I said Lance would have the same number of wins this season....he would

We can't beat good teams

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
The middle of the field is always open against a quinn defense. ALWAYS

Its the exact reason why we stand no chance against the whiners

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Crazy part about this Dak collapse is a bunch of ppl were defending him against Cam saying he was a game manager. nikka been off since then and proving Cam right each game :russ:

93 til

Superstar
Daps

Bout to be 9 straight games without drawing a holding call. That's ridiculous and the footage straight proves otherwise. It's obvious the refs have a vendetta against him. He needs to do what Klutch does for their clients. Feed info to the media and let them put pressure on the officiating. Don't complain on your podcast, the national media holds more weight in controlling the narrative. Play the game within the game because there's agendas involved.

Above all don't let it control the game

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Crazy part about this Dak collapse is a bunch of ppl were defending him against Cam saying he was a game manager. nikka been off since then and proving Cam right each game :russ:

I'd rather we played Lance all this season

We know what this Dak experience is all about....10-12 wins and mediocre in the playoffs