The Official Dallas Cowboys 2023 Season Thread

Should Dak remain starter in 2024 if he doesnt win at least 2 playoff games?

• Total voters

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Just got bacc to the states.

Glorious W

We called Clark jag and he responded big in the first quarter. Poppin Smith over the middle and knocking the ball loose (sandwich tackle Bell)

Then poppin Hurts while Dono stripped him. Needs to see more of that from him for the rest of the season. Him and Bell could be green enough to play at the level we need them to contend fr.

Gallup getting PI on 3rd and 17 :wow:
Gallup for 6 :leon:

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I'm real curious to see how Dak and this offense performs this week with the game on the road, outdoors, in a hostile environment. I expect a dropoff, just not sure how much.
The defense, too. I’m sure they’ve been reading their press clippings and beating their chest about holding Philly to zero TDs.

I expect Buffalo to come out like they did vs Miami earlier this year. They’re going to get up for this game. It will be up to our offense to play disciplined and keep pace.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
The defense, too. I’m sure they’ve been reading their press clippings and beating their chest about holding Philly to zero TDs.

I expect Buffalo to come out like they did vs Miami earlier this year. They’re going to get up for this game. It will be up to our offense to play disciplined and keep pace.
I think we are the better team, but there are external factors at play that favor the BIlls in this game. They are still fighting for their playoff lives while we are coming off one of those rare weeks where the media is universally heaping praise on us. If this was the Garrett years, we'd know how this would play out but w/ MM I'm going to give them the benefit of the doubt and say they ignore the noise and show why they are the better team and win a scrappy game.