The Official Dallas Cowboys 2023 Season Thread

Should Dak remain starter in 2024 if he doesnt win at least 2 playoff games?

• Total voters

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
For us.

I know Dolphins fans have been saying that he was having a really good season, but I want our guys going up against Moonwalk.

Mazi might have actually been playable :heh:
That Dolphin game can easily be a W. But I do have us splitting between the bills and Dolphins game. I think we will win 1/2 of those games.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That Dolphin game can easily be a W. But I do have us splitting between the bills and Dolphins game. I think we will win 1/2 of those games.
I don’t know about easily winning but they did just lose their first home game against a bad Tennessee team and there homefield advantage is really our homefield advantage. I don’t think nobody in the league will trip about playing in Miami in December. Not after playing in Buffalo the week before. I got to see how Hill looks post injury but if he is compromised then we should handle them.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I don’t know about easily winning but they did just lose their first home game against a bad Tennessee team and there homefield advantage is really our homefield advantage. I don’t think nobody in the league will trip about playing in Miami in December. Not after playing in Buffalo the week before. I got to see how Hill looks post injury but if he is compromised then we should handle them.
I meant not a easily matchup, I meant we definitely capable of winning.

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I’ll take 3-1 to finish the season. I wouldn’t be surprised if we go 2-2.

I don’t care about the Eagles. We can’t impact that, their schedule is a lot easier than ours to finish, and they control their own destiny.

Being the 5 seed isn’t so terrible, since you get a dogwalk wildcard game against the NFC south dumpster fire team. But it unfortunately leads to playing the 1 seed away, which means we likely have to go to SF in the Divisional round.

Unless of course the 6 or 7 seed upsets in the wildcard like last year.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I’ll take 3-1 to finish the season. I wouldn’t be surprised if we go 2-2.

I don’t care about the Eagles. We can’t impact that, their schedule is a lot easier than ours to finish, and they control their own destiny.

Being the 5 seed isn’t so terrible, since you get a dogwalk wildcard game against the NFC south dumpster fire team. But it unfortunately leads to playing the 1 seed away, which means we likely have to go to SF in the Divisional round.

Unless of course the 6 or 7 seed upsets in the wildcard like last year.
Time to exercise that demon.