The Official Dallas Cowboys 2023 Season Thread

Should Dak remain starter in 2024 if he doesnt win at least 2 playoff games?

• Total voters

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Season over for yall boys.... Darn I was hoping our game would of been competitive later this season

tenor.gif

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Nah he’s the only player they game plan for. Where is Demarcus Lawrence? Where is Fowler? Where is Armstrong?
no doubt but when you being talked about as the next lawrence taylor you gotta make some plays. every great player is game planned for, gotta overcome that when getting the accolades. he feasts on the giants and commanders 4 times a year, i just feel hes a little inflated.

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
different year, same story :wow:

the energy will shift again when yall beat up on the next few teams on your schedule (minus us)...

then will hopefully win a playoff game before getting the annual divisional knockout, and that'll be enough for jerry to drop that 275 mil bag on dak :wow: :banderas:

stay up brehs

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
We have to see how the season ends, but if there are no playoffs or NFC Championship game, this team is gonna have new QBs, RB and head coach next season, and this game will be Exhibit A.

This might be a franchise altering loss and I'm not mad at all.

Last edited:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Losing KM has broken this offense, no doubt. And I was not a big KM fan when he was here but the grass isn't always greener.
Kellen called some goofy shyt from time to time, but he knew how to to get creative on offense. And knew how to generate TDs in the redzone.
See they gon play Rush instead of Lance. fukk this stupid ass team.
Nah you cant put that on Lance. He's watching his former 3rd string/back up QB throw 4 tds on his new. Him out there in garbage time might break him.