The Official Dallas Cowboys 2023 Season Thread

Should Dak remain starter in 2024 if he doesnt win at least 2 playoff games?

• Total voters

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
fainted-puppet.gif

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I said this last week that the 49ers were gonna sit on all of these short passes in this Texas offense.
3 INTs. A disgraceful performance. That last INT was the same one that was almost a pick 6 in last year's playoffs.
Dak hasn't learned anything.

Pack it up and get ready for next week.

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This is why I hated the talk this week from Dak and all of the other players this week about this game.
It's fukking stupid and a regular season game.
You win, who cares it's the regular season. You lose (worse if it's a blowout like this), and now you doubt yourself the whole season.

Let's see how this season ends, the Dak question will be answered for the lovers and haters at the end of the season.
I think the Boys are in a good position with Dak's contract being up, I don't know why the fukk people say Dak has all of the leverage.

Depending on the outcome, he gets the contract extension or we move on.
If he gets resigned, it better be an extremely team friendly deal that allows us to build a complete team.
He can kick fukking rocks if he asks for money even close to Burrows, Mahomes, Hurts, Allen, Watson, etc.

Personally, I wouldn't mind to see what Trey Lance has. Hated that we missed drafting AIdan O'Conelll. I heard the Boys were interested.