The Official CORMEDIX (CRMD)thread (run up to FDA approval has begun )

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
Evan made mention of being in talks to buy two companies.

There is some chatter about one of them being Ipnff.

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
I thought I posted this already, but I couldnt find it:

SANTA CLARA, Calif. and TORONTO, June 29, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- NexTech AR Solutions (NexTech) (OTCQB: NEXCF) (CSE: NTAR) (FSE: N29), an emerging leader in augmented reality for eCommerce, AR learning applications, and AR-enhanced video conferencing and virtual events is pleased to announce that it has signed a contract to supply it’s InfernoAR video conferencing and virtual events platform to the Dallas Independent School District (Dallas ISD).

Nextech AR CEO Evan Gappelberg comments. “We are excited to have been chosen by the Dallas ISD and we look forward to working with them on this and other projects.”

NexTech’s InfernoAR Virtual Events Platform Chosen by Dallas Independent School District

This tweet has me thinking:

Perhaps Dallas, and maybe even all of Texas will go with a Virtual Learning Program like the one NexTech can provide??

I mean, if you are trying to prevent the spread of Covid, sitting in the stands at a game and sitting in a classroom isnt that much different. IMO the logistics of limiting the capacity at the stadium and sitting everyone 6 feet a part, is way easier than doing that inside most classrooms (You would prolly need 2 school sessions per day for that and/or weekend sessions).

Im just thinking out loud here. Props to homie that mention virtual learning could be a HUGE deal for NexTech.

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
Start about 15 mins in. Interview with ipnff ceo back in Feb 2019 on where he sees AR going:

ipnff super stock super stock stream from a few days ago. The CEO starts talking about 15 mins in. Hes a much better speaker than Nextechs CEO:

PMEDF did one the same day. When its posted, Ill drop.