The Official CORMEDIX (CRMD)thread (run up to FDA approval has begun )

OrdaineD

Pro
Daps
Appreciate the reply. Yea I'm about to go in with IPNFF with 5k. It fell back to 25cents but the tech seems promising. I'm heavy on NEXCF and IPNFF for a good run in 2020/2021. Thanks again for the response.

I am going to be splitting funds between Nexcf and ipnff.

Peak price I don't know, but the CEO said he wants this to be a Billion Dollar company. That would put the SP over $15.

I expect more and more deals to be announced every week and sooner, or later a game changer will be signed. Not to mention the possibility of n exclusive deal from Sony, or Samsung.

Then we'll have the uplisting taking place later this year. A lot more room to run imo.

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
Appreciate the reply. Yea I'm about to go in with IPNFF with 5k. It fell back to 25cents but the tech seems promising. I'm heavy on NEXCF and IPNFF for a good run in 2020/2021. Thanks again for the response.

Np man

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
Start about 15 mins in. Interview with ipnff ceo back in Feb 2019 on where he sees AR going:

Tug life

I stay fly like a guillemot
Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
what could be outcome of this?:whoo:
We are expecting acceptance by late August and also a date for decision for FDA approval. With LPAD, priority review and rolling submission, We should see early acceptance and approval.

In the PR the CEO said they submitted it last week. If I remember correctly it was a big after hours spike about a week or so ago. Someone knows something

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
From YMB***

evan said he signed ryerson and the reason he didnt make NEWS yet about his is because he's actually in talks with multiple universities who are jointly going to adopt nextech and one of the other universities he mentioned was dalhousie university and he said a big network of more schools of that level. the bell and telus deals are huge, possibly in the millions and evan assured everyone that these companies have silenced him from announcing them publicly so he has been giving us some announcements on the exclusive interviews that the shareholders watch and get access to through signing up. lots of things coming tomorrow I can't wait. he said he's working on a few acquisitions atm aswell. there's a few other things that I forgot will come to mind later and I'll write it down but tomorrow gonna be a big day for nextech shareholder

Biggest takeaways I got:

1. Some big deals have been signed, but these some of these bigger companies (the legal teams) are requesting that NexTech not release any PR's mentioning the deals.

2. Nasdaq news might be dropping soon. All he said was, "stay tuned" when asked about it.

3. Some possible Million Dollar deals being finalized.

4. Last year NexTech was reaching out to companies saying hey, look at what we can do for you. This year its the opposite. Companies are asking NexTech to do business with them.

5. They are close to finishing up a virtual store for some company (cant remember the name) and are about to do the same for Dell.

Nice spike EOD today when another interview dropping tomorrow. Some are expecting big news.