The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I was at a popular spot in ATL flirting with this waitress who was my server. Asked her how long she'd been in the city and she said "about a month". She was bad as fukk and turning down dudes left and right.

Every now and again I look up backpages and what have you know, there she was. No price but I noticed the tattoo. For "mature gentlemen" only. Crazy. :wow:

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
I was at a popular spot in ATL flirting with this waitress who was my server. Asked her how long she'd been in the city and she said "about a month". She was bad as fukk and turning down dudes left and right.

Every now and again I look up backpages and what have you know, there she was. No price but I noticed the tattoo. For "mature gentlemen" only. Crazy. :wow:

tricking is damn near a pro sport in Atlanta...bytches come from every corner of the nation to eat:wow:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
i trolled that place like 3 months ago with 2 of my boys and a bottle of tequila.

Used my side phone to make calls. Had like 2 bytches come drive out 20 miles from their location,have them sitting outside the gated community calling and calling until i finally answered and told them how does it feel to waste gas and not be able to get that gas money back without sucking or fukking a dikk. They were heated so they put my phone number up on back page and advertise me as some hot young girl who only charges $30. :heh:

started getting all kinds of fukking calls from weird ass dudes :wtf:

so i flipped it and started trolling the dudes using my horrible girl impersonation :heh:

these dumb fukks fell for it and started to drive like 40 mins away and shyt. Had one dude drive from San Diego (which is two hours from where i live). Started getting death threats and being "traced" :heh:
He was some indian dude so he probably did know how to trace my call :manny:

But man,i dont see how any girl can meet these dudes. They some weird ass muthafukkas out there :ld:

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
i trolled that place like 3 months ago with 2 of my boys and a bottle of tequila.

Used my side phone to make calls. Had like 2 bytches come drive out 20 miles from their location,have them sitting outside the gated community calling and calling until i finally answered and told them how does it feel to waste gas and not be able to get that gas money back without sucking or fukking a dikk. They were heated so they put my phone number up on back page and advertise me as some hot young girl who only charges $30. :heh:

started getting all kinds of fukking calls from weird ass dudes :wtf:

so i flipped it and started trolling the dudes using my horrible girl impersonation :heh:

these dumb fukks fell for it and started to drive like 40 mins away and shyt. Had one dude drive from San Diego (which is two hours from where i live). Started getting death threats and being "traced" :heh:
He was some indian dude so he probably did know how to trace my call :manny:

But man,i dont see how any girl can meet these dudes. They some weird ass muthafukkas out there :ld:
nikka you's a real life troll? Are you 13? :what:
What grown man plays on the phone and uses girl impersonations?:dahell:

Kill yourself.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
nikka you's a real life troll? Are you 13? :what:
What grown man plays on the phone and uses girl impersonations?:dahell:

Kill yourself.

:umad:

you must of been one of them nasty sickos i talked to

Anyways,it started off as getting some girls to come over but then the prices were :huhldup:

i mean an average chick was charging $120/hr. :what:
so i just started to troll them :manny:

why u caping for these hoes is the real concern :heh:

Rack4K

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
getting you up to speed breh ...

What ya'll think of this sugar daddy craze?

these days young chicks are paying their tuition and leasing nice rides with their arrangement income.

On Seeking Arrangement and Other Sugar Daddy Sites, Coeds Brave Risks to Find Rich Men | Miami New Times

On Seeking Arrangement and Other Sugar Daddy Sites, Coeds Brave Risks to Find Rich Men
By Michael E. Miller Thursday,
I know hoes go to college but not backpage hoes :pachaha: