The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Man Zo gotta stop havin so many people on his show period...dude had 6 people on this last show
Forreal and now he brought the callers back. :snoop: Just give me Zo, Geoff Brown, Tariq Nasheed, Corey Holcomb (for slight gems/comic relief), Margo Hudson, Darleen, and Bobby. No callers or extra guests except for Mark Golsten on occasions lol and I'm good.

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
Forreal and now he brought the callers back. :snoop: Just give me Zo, Geoff Brown, Tariq Nasheed, Corey Holcomb (for slight gems/comic relief), Margo Hudson, Darleen, and Bobby. No callers or extra guests except for Mark Golsten on occasions lol and I'm good.
That's the main reason I can't make it through a lot of his shows... Zo will have a dope topic set up with some dope questions and I'm like "damn this is gonna be a good ass show :jawalrus:" then he starts introducing the guests and it's like 12 nikkas in there with 3 more guests on the phone :why: shyt be lookin like the DMV....out of all those guests you might have 2 that actually know what theyre talking about but when theyre about to get deep with it they cant cause everybody else is trying to get a word in

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
That's the main reason I can't make it through a lot of his shows... Zo will have a dope topic set up with some dope questions and I'm like "damn this is gonna be a good ass show :jawalrus:" then he starts introducing the guests and it's like 12 nikkas in there with 3 more guests on the phone :why: shyt be lookin like the DMV....out of all those guests you might have 2 that actually know what theyre talking about but when theyre about to get deep with it they cant cause everybody else is trying to get a word in
Word up I still get thru them. Sometimes it's way too many egos on the show. All tryna out do each other. I don't mind out at times. Cause fukkery happens every now and then :lolbron:. Like the Luenell vs Geoff situation lol. But yea less guests= more dialogue instead of arguing over each other.

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
Word up I still get thru them. Sometimes it's way too many egos on the show. All tryna out do each other. I don't mind out at times. Cause fukkery happens every now and then :lolbron:. Like the Luenell vs Geoff situation lol. But yea less guests= more dialogue instead of arguing over each other.
lol anytime Luenell is on anything there's gonna be some fukkery but yea man I agree...too many egos on the show and too many people that are simply just not qualified to speak on the topics most of the time

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
lol anytime Luenell is on anything there's gonna be some fukkery but yea man I agree...too many egos on the show and too many people that are simply just not qualified to speak on the topics most of the time
Word u can tell Zo is a cool dude cause he would just put anybody on his show. Like n1gga we dont need EVERYYBODDDAYY's perspective. Sorry had to take a shot at Tommy Sotomayor lol. But seriously Zo is like 5 different people speakin as it is lol.

CanesMiamiLakers

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
link to when they went at it

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These nikkas promise to have no technical difficulties and a new set up... :gladbron:

no fukkin sound, so they cut the live feed. I bet the youtube repost won't have sound either just like the episode with the static .. :snoop: