The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
I saw him on that Shaq comedy show a few weeks back...dude is funny as hell...hes a natural...his jokes and stories flow so freely :pachaha:

and hes a cute big boy :smile:

Sam Peel

Banned
Daps
Reppin
South London
Corey Holcomb @thecoreyholcomb

Just date raped a second cousin. & da p*ssy was good. & da rest of da family was in the other room. & went raw wit a skeet in her to end it

If u shyt in the stove & put it on broil I promise unwanted company will leave

Just shytted & then jogged in some shorts without ass cleaning. & da shorts were white. & put em in da hamper inside out. I need attention
:dead:
cory aint right

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
I heard Foxx doesnt really control the station like that.

It's more of the management team over there. His name is on it, but he doesnt really control everything.

I mean Speedy lives with Foxx, his best friend......yet he's not even on Foxxhole anymore for anything. Johnny Mack is cool with Foxx, ut he's not doing anything over there either.

:childplease:

Bruh do you even listen to speedy, cause he dont live with foxx.

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
He and one of his sons. He mentions it nearly EVERY RAR episode. That and the fact that he's driving Foxx's Range Rover.

His car broke down and he started driving foxx range and now his Benz but I don't remember him saying he lives with foxx

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
His car broke down and he started driving foxx range and now his Benz but I don't remember him saying he lives with foxx

That 94 Benz? lol

It's pretty much a recurring joke on the show:

Speedy: So I was at the house....

Claudia: Whose house?

Speedy:........Foxx's.....

Poetess: mmmmmmmDROOOOOPP!

I love Speedy but for a 51 y/o man to have his shyt hitched to another nikka so much it teeters between hilarious and pathetic.