The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Claudia and them have no shame if they leave their own show to come back to the Foxxhole. They've been fired from there at least twice a piece. They should know Jamie's fickle ass won't devote energy to that shyt for long.

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
Real talk, I called in last night to the Corey show. :laugh:

I called, phone didnt even ring....Poetess answered the phone, it surprised me.....and then they literally threw it to me like a second later. I didnt realize I was on the air.

You can probably hear it on the show at some point when they put me through and I didnt say anything so they hung up. LOL I'l call next time and I'll know when I'm on.

I just heard it you scary ass nikka :russ: :russ: :russ:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Claudia and them have no shame if they leave their own show to come back to the Foxxhole. They've been fired from there at least twice a piece. They should know Jamie's fickle ass won't devote energy to that shyt for long.

I heard Foxx doesnt really control the station like that.

It's more of the management team over there. His name is on it, but he doesnt really control everything.

I mean Speedy lives with Foxx, his best friend......yet he's not even on Foxxhole anymore for anything. Johnny Mack is cool with Foxx, ut he's not doing anything over there either.

Cool Dr. Money

I’m Lil Jimmy but my boys call me J-Murder!
Daps
Reppin
Q.U./N.J.
I heard Foxx doesnt really control the station like that.

It's more of the management team over there. His name is on it, but he doesnt really control everything.

I mean Speedy lives with Foxx, his best friend......yet he's not even on Foxxhole anymore for anything. Johnny Mack is cool with Foxx, ut he's not doing anything over there either.

I doubt the old raw and uncut foxxhole will come back. everything is censored now like :whoa: you can't say this, you can't talk about so and so, thats why corey is on rmc now

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
I'm hearing this will be the last 5150 show on the Foxxhole
I haven't listened to the link yet.

[ame=http://www.hulkshare.com/liiiv1yfhy4g]Listen to 5150 11.20.2012 on Hulkshare - Free Music Streaming & Download[/ame]