The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
Absolutely. A woman like that can't be domesticated, she's called by the night. She wants to be famous too bad, she seems like the type that would leave her man in bed while he was sick so she could go walk the red carpet for a movie premiere she's not even in.

:deadmanny:

I think if she actually put her mind to it, she'd be a very good comedic actress.

I don't think there's anybody who looks like her and can deliver comedy like her, both at a very high level.

But what do I know, maybe Judd Apatow hangs out on Tom Joyner cruises...

:sas2:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
:deadmanny:

I think if she actually put her mind to it, she'd be a very good comedic actress.

I don't think there's anybody who looks like her and can deliver comedy like her, both at a very high level.

But what do I know, maybe Judd Apatow hangs out on Tom Joyner cruises...

:sas2:
There are no Black comedic actresses tho. Especially not any attractive ones. Luenell is the only 1 I can think of at the moment. I still remember when Claudia was on Sohh back in the days and nikkas ran her off of there.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Absolutely. A woman like that can't be domesticated, she's called by the night. She wants to be famous too bad, she seems like the type that would leave her man in bed while he was sick so she could go walk the red carpet for a movie premiere she's not even in.

Come on breh, that is a little extreme, but I do agree she seems addicted to fame. I will say she is a walking contradiction though, I heard her on some podcast talking about how reality stars aint shyt, and guess what she is doing now? Real housewives of Atlanta. :aicmon:

She has terrible taste in guys though, she dated some excon that treated her like shyt. She could get a nice boring business man, but she seems to like reckless nikkas.

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
There are no Black comedic actresses tho. Especially not any attractive ones. Luenell is the only 1 I can think of at the moment. I still remember when Claudia was on Sohh back in the days and nikkas ran her off of there.

I remember that too. I used to lurk there for YEARS and only started posting when everyone migrated to here... felt like as good a chance as any to post lol

And on the subject of black comedic actresses, I think that would be a layup for her. There are none. If she bothered to spend even 25% of the time she spends sunbathing and clubbing at improv classes she'd get spotted and snapped up with the quickness I think.

She'd be like a unicorn to those folks. Case in point - Chrissy Tiegen. Hollywood loves her and puts her in things because she's attractive and has a sense of humour.

If I ever wrote anything I'd push to cast Claudia in a bit-part role and I know she'd kill it.

Funk Flex

HOT 97
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
Damn i wish RAR was still on, the jokes they would have about this. I guess being on the rickey smiley show now got her on real housewives and being friends with kenya.

Is speedy's comedy corner still on?

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Coli showing love to Corey and Patrice bein mentioned like muhfukka in the first page :blessed:

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Damn i wish RAR was still on, the jokes they would have about this. I guess being on the rickey smiley show now got her on real housewives and being friends with kenya.

U can listen to the old shows on youtube. corey holcomb and johnny mack roastin lewis dix :mjlol:

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself

yup every week but honestly it's not the same...it has its moments though...when TDP and RT are on at the same time the episodes are usually funny

Funk Flex

HOT 97
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
10584627_324685014356501_1460810570_n.jpg

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Her and AI should've retired from the club seen after their 35th birthday. Got damn she's fine but she parties all the time.

She needs to stop taking pictures like this if she wants rumors of her being a hoe to stop. All wrapped up on a nikka. Of course jealous bytches be talking and starting shyt.

:comeon:

But then she says shyt like this.

:comeon: