The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
God your dumb :snoop:

If she fukking two dudes that both got money, why the fukk is she still broke :beli:

She fukking nikkas driving Rovers and the most they'll give her is hard dikk and a Big Mac.

when was it some alpha shyt.
to tell a female that is not in our stable and not our track runner to be checking out other nikkaz pockets.
plus, how and why in the fukk am i having a convo about a broad's pocketbook.

encourage females who just like to fukk to fukk to be prostitutes like a beta, breh.

ol' you should be charging non pimp face ass nikka...
fukk outta here with this encourage gold diggin'n ho nikka shyt....

fukk is goin on, with that comment, joe.

art barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
tell females who have virtue.
to disregard their virtue and sell it.

that shyt lame as hell he talembout.
I could see.
if duke was a real pimp.
where we got a glimpse of his ho-tivational speaking skills to his stable in the raw.
yet, duke is not a pimp.
nor, is he a pimp with a stable.

save the pimp'n for real pimps, nikka.
nikkaz trying to pimp outta certain context and ain't even no type of pimp in no context.

Art Barr

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
I'm quite sure attractive girls have a ring of 3 guys who they're having sex with in rotation.

This aint got nothing to do with looks fool

I know a couple of fine byatches who got multiple dudes to fukk ..but aint got shyt to show for it...

Got no car..no crib ...no job...phone always getting cut off..always begging

yet they claim they a Bad Byatch.....NAH YOUR JUST A BYATCH DOING BAD

:russ:

Hoeing for NOTHING....and catching Stds and having Babies they cant support

Cause. thier self esteem so low..they just live for attention

ole GOOD.FOR NOTHING INSTAGRAM SLUTMONKEYS :obama:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Peter Thomas spoke with WCCB in Charlotte today about the opening of Sports One last night. He informed the audience that two new women have joined the show.
“Bravo crew came out, Kenya [Moore], new girl Claudia, my wife, Kordell [Stewart]. We shot at the bar last night until 2 in the morning,” he said before later adding. “The two new girls are extremely beautiful, so there was a lot of chemistry in the house.”
Though Peter didn’t include any last names, his interview follows similar reports that Claudia Jordan and singer Demetria McKinney are the newest “Housewives.”
It’s unclear whether Claudia and Demetria will be replacing current cast members. Phaedra Parks’ role has reportedly been limited as a result of her husband’s legal drama.

http://s2smagazine.com/2014/08/08/claudia-jordan-joining-real-housewives-of-atlanta/

Claudia is moving on up. And Demetria McKinney is the definition of a dime.

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
Peter Thomas spoke with WCCB in Charlotte today about the opening of Sports One last night. He informed the audience that two new women have joined the show.
“Bravo crew came out, Kenya [Moore], new girl Claudia, my wife, Kordell [Stewart]. We shot at the bar last night until 2 in the morning,” he said before later adding. “The two new girls are extremely beautiful, so there was a lot of chemistry in the house.”
Though Peter didn’t include any last names, his interview follows similar reports that Claudia Jordan and singer Demetria McKinney are the newest “Housewives.”
It’s unclear whether Claudia and Demetria will be replacing current cast members. Phaedra Parks’ role has reportedly been limited as a result of her husband’s legal drama.

http://s2smagazine.com/2014/08/08/claudia-jordan-joining-real-housewives-of-atlanta/

Claudia is moving on up. And Demetria McKinney is the definition of a dime.

Claudia Jordan?

Housewife?

ibnk3HvSm54HbA.gif

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
Looking at her IG I don't think she'll ever be a housewife. It seems like she's in the club every other night. Now that she's in Atlanta it might be every night. She likes to party all the time
tumblr_mvnghz4ajo1scd4jmo1_400.gif

I stay on her Instagram for the comedy of it.

Club - Club - Club - Club - Gym - Gym - Club - Club - Work - Work - Club - Club - Club - I Want a Baby - Club - Club - Gym - Vacation - Vacation - Club/Vacation - Work - Gym - I Want a Baby - Gym

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
I stay on her Instagram for the comedy of it.

Club - Club - Club - Club - Gym - Gym - Club - Club - Work - Work - Club - Club - Club - I Want a Baby - Club - Club - Gym - Vacation - Vacation - Club/Vacation - Work - Gym - I Want a Baby - Gym
She's probably been clubbing heavy since she turned 21. At some point you have to get tired of that shyt. She's been at it for 20 years at least.

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
She's probably been clubbing heavy since she turned 21. At some point you have to get tired of that shyt. She's been at it for 20 years at least.

I can't even front. I love Claudia. She's funny, she's quick witted. She just seems cool as shyt...

If she didn't live a Vegas stripper lifestyle she'd be wifey material.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
I can't even front. I love Claudia. She's funny, she's quick witted. She just seems cool as shyt...

If she didn't live a Vegas stripper lifestyle she'd be wifey material.
Absolutely. A woman like that can't be domesticated, she's called by the night. She wants to be famous too bad, she seems like the type that would leave her man in bed while he was sick so she could go walk the red carpet for a movie premiere she's not even in.