The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Rickey is dirty as fukk, he cut Ebony loose after he got tired of fukking her assistant and they go back 20yrs. Never mind all those emails that exposed him of being a sick fukk who sends pics of him fukking women to some convict dude. He either has or will try to fukk Claudia at some point, and if she don't she'll be gone too.
:merchant:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
@Diddly Drogba maybe you should read some of my other posts because i keep it real and i'm the furthest thing from a simp. I'm merely bringing up why CJ got hired and how phony Rickey Smiley really is, not to mention his ever evolving love of white people like Bieber.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rickey is dirty as fukk, he cut Ebony loose after he got tired of fukking her assistant and they go back 20yrs. Never mind all those emails that exposed him of being a sick fukk who sends pics of him fukking women to some convict dude. He either has or will try to fukk Claudia at some point, and if she don't she'll be gone too.

:whoo: at the first bolded.....What the assistant look like?

Actually, that convict thing aint that uncommon......TIFWIW

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Nope, but type in Rickey Smiley exposed in google search and you'll see articles of lawsuits and his hilarious emails. Also people from Birmingham have said his former pastor aired him out in front of the congregation, that's why he was on the radio saying he was looking for a new church.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nope, but type in Rickey Smiley exposed in google search and you'll see articles of lawsuits and his hilarious emails. Also people from Birmingham have said his former pastor aired him out in front of the congregation, that's why he was on the radio saying he was looking for a new church.

:laff:

I've chopped up with Rick a gang of times and he's always seemed pretty cool....Eb is mad cool too...I hope all this aint over something petty...

Oh well, eastside cats gon be eastside cats.......:yeshrug:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
She's been tweeting people saying that she'd never leave, emphasizing the word leave in all caps so that tells me they chose not to renew her contract. I was on rickey's twitter and i forgot how sensitive he could be, he told 1 girl to kick rocks because she said she misses Ebony. Honestly 5150 blows everyone else out the water, i just wish he would stop hating on those submitted beats that play during breaks.:russ:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang

Yeah I agree with this, he looks greasy as fukk. She seems to be thirsty for work too. I don't think this is going to end well.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
what did the tweet say? he deleted it

This nikka put up a pic of magic Johnson holdin lil Irving magic jr when he was like 5 or 6 years old and Lil magic was inadvertently grabbin his dad's package. Corey said some shyt like "he started liking dikks at an early age" :snoop:

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
This nikka put up a pic of magic Johnson holdin lil Irving magic jr when he was like 5 or 6 years old and Lil magic was inadvertently grabbin his dad's package. Corey said some shyt like "he started liking dikks at an early age" :snoop:
sorry i asked :scusthov: