Reppin
NULL
15dba6s.jpg

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
them hoe son lipstick alley hating hard on this move. she finally made it to big time radio, i bet speedy mad as shyt

I don't think Speedy gives a fukk, as long as Jamie is alive. I wonder if he gets allowance from Jamie or something, cause I really don't understand how he makes a living especially in expensive LA.

Reach around Radio was great, they could have really made it better by having a podcast. I mean anybody can podcast with a laptop and some microphones, I never understood why Poetess needed all that radio equipment.

Good for Claudia though, I don't think I listen to this show though, I heard a clip of it online, the main guy has terrible voice, how he got a radio show is beyond my understanding.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Rickey is dirty as fukk, he cut Ebony loose after he got tired of fukking her assistant and they go back 20yrs. Never mind all those emails that exposed him of being a sick fukk who sends pics of him fukking women to some convict dude. He either has or will try to fukk Claudia at some point, and if she don't she'll be gone too.

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
I don't think Speedy gives a fukk, as long as Jamie is alive. I wonder if he gets allowance from Jamie or something, cause I really don't understand how he makes a living especially in expensive LA.

Reach around Radio was great, they could have really made it better by having a podcast. I mean anybody can podcast with a laptop and some microphones, I never understood why Poetess needed all that radio equipment.

Good for Claudia though, I don't think I listen to this show though, I heard a clip of it online, the main guy has terrible voice, how he got a radio show is beyond my understanding.

Honestly. There are probably at this point hundreds of thousands of podcasts ranging from professional to talking into iPhone mics and these nikkas couldn't figure out how to put one together?

I think they probably thought it was some "White" shyt and thought being on webcam on YouTube was better when in actuality, a podcast by that crew would have blown the fukk up IMO.

That YouTube/livestream shyt was cool, but it was going nowhere.