The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Man, I don't any the bullshyt that comes with answering your query, but basically, it really comes down to fukkin with people who fukk with you! People want to be desired, wanted, needed and accepted for who they are.

People of different ethnic and cultural backgrounds may have obvious differences, but they may also share a common ground to some form or fashion..

For instance, a Black and non-Black may have both struggled meeting people or connecting with people wthin their immediate surroundings and end up meeting each other in a social setting thst they both enjoy and build their relationship off that..But, that doesn't mean that the both of them hate themselves or have some sort of disdain for their own, although it may be the case for some people..

Also, factor in that in some places, people in diverse settings may have grown up together, listen to the same music, know each other's family, frequent the same social settings and with that may hook up with each other.

Then you have people who are attracted the contrasting skin tones or may find certain physical characteric to be appealing, contrary to certain beliefs.

There are a myriad of reasons why people connect. Trust me, a non-Black who is in a relationship with a Black person catches flack too. Some even risk being disowned or will be deemed tainted from members of their community just like a Black person may be in his or her community.

Bottomline..

Not everyone subscribes to the social construct that most people have been indoctrinated to accept within our society. You will always have a subculture of people who will always resist the social norm and customs of any given society.

Yeah I wasn't coming at you sideways, it just sounded interesting the way you phrased it initially.
I hear you, especially the bolded part, I really think that's something people overlook that's super important.

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I wasn't coming at you sideways, it just sounded interesting the way you phrased it initially.
I hear you, especially the bolded part, I really think that's something people overlook that's super important.

I didn't take your query as disrespect, but my point is simple...

People's experiences is THEIR reality! It doesn't matter what me, you or anyone else think when it comes to what peole go through in their romantic life.

At the end of the day, a person is going to deal with someone who gives them what they want. Whether it is wrong or right becomes irrelevant when urges are satisfied.

I really wish more people understood the aforementioned...

Brolic Scholar

Licensed Text Technician
Daps
Reppin
Unknown Side Effects
I’m convinced that Corey used to fukk Darlene and he keeps her around because he feels sorry for her. I hate to say it, but she really doesn’t add much to the show. All of that talking over him and asking a question and answering it herself is annoying as fukk. Why is she so damn sensitive? And how many times do we have to hear about her “ex”? That nikka don’t want you. Stop bringing him up.

Black Lightning

Superstar
Daps
I’m convinced that Corey used to fukk Darlene and he keeps her around because he feels sorry for her. I hate to say it, but she really doesn’t add much to the show. All of that talking over him and asking a question and answering it herself is annoying as fukk. Why is she so damn sensitive? And how many times do we have to hear about her “ex”? That nikka don’t want you. Stop bringing him up.

Used to? He still fukking her.

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
shyyyyyt I think they still fukking every now and then when Corey and his wife are mad at each other. He was lowkey throwing shots at Darlene the whole of the second half of the show. He really wants to tell Darlene "bytch shut the fukk up!" but she knows waaaay to many of his secrets so he has to stomach her bullshyt to keep the peace.

BlaKcMoney

Hijo Del Ray
Daps
He said she helped him organize his t shirt business when he was way behind on orders.

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
shyyyyyt I think they still fukking every now and then when Corey and his wife are mad at each other. He was lowkey throwing shots at Darlene the whole of the second half of the show. He really wants to tell Darlene "bytch shut the fukk up!" but she knows waaaay to many of his secrets so he has to stomach her bullshyt to keep the peace.
Everyone has been saying this for the last 4 years.

I forget the show but in the comments literally every one of the comments was complaining about her and telling him to get rid of her. That was years ago.

The recent episode really showed her bitterness and disrespectfulness.

BlaKcMoney

Hijo Del Ray
Daps
So? Then take her off air and let her run the T-shirt orders.

Corey doesn't have a system or structure, which makes it hard to bring new people in. That's why I like Nate..he had his own shirts for people to buy when he came on, dude knows how to add value to a situation and capitalize without being spoon-fed.

He really needs a business manager and a couple writers.