The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Do what playa?:ohhh::dwillhuh:

Edit:I just read your post above...so she's leaving for good?
She implied it in that way..
"It's been two years in the making" as she put it..
Kinda makes me wonder if that white boy she let talk reckless about black men is her sponsor :patrice:
Either way, Corey needs to revamp the show..
With Freeze not coming back(at least from my perspective) anytime soon and the content Zo has been putting out(if you agree with his views or not), this could be good for the show..:yeshrug:
I think the majority are tired of D anyway and a new female member could be a breath of fresh air, not saying D wasn't appreciated back in the Foxxhole days..
But this bih has gotten comfortable and been on that:mjpls: a lot recently..
Hell I would even take Mimi ass right now over her..
The show she did with Zo:huhldup:
She been through some shyt:picard:

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Kinda makes me wonder if that white boy she let talk reckless about black men is her sponsor :patrice:
With Freeze not coming back(at least from my perspective) anytime soon and the content Zo has been putting out(if you agree with his views or not), this could be good for the show..:yeshrug:
I think the majority are tired of D anyway and a new female member could be a breath of fresh air, not saying D wasn't appreciated back in the Foxxhole days..

:ehh: I agree with everything this breh said right here.

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
Towards the end of the show..
She's going to be leaving Cali to "travel"...
Translation:
She found a sucka ass dude to sponsor her:russ:
Hell yeah man she was probably procrastinating for years saying she was hanging around for her son but he is grown now and he chose to spend Mothers Day with Ice-T:mjlol: She was sitting home all day alone Sunday mad on some they all gone miss me when I go on this world tour:mjcry:

It was funny when Corey said Darlene couldn't afford a trip to Europe and she would have to stay in a Brothel. I thought he meant Hostel but nope Corey meant she will need to work in Brothels to pay for the trip.:pachaha:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
@bolded I agree 100%

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Hell yeah man she was probably procrastinating for years saying she was hanging around for her son but he is grown now and he chose to spend Mothers Day with Ice-T:mjlol: She was sitting home all day alone Sunday mad on some they all gone miss me when I go on this world tour:mjcry:

It was funny when Corey said Darlene couldn't afford a trip to Europe and she would have to stay in a Brothel. I thought he meant Hostel but nope Corey meant she will need to work in Brothels to pay for the trip.:pachaha:
:russ::russ::russ: