Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
After the other day

Tiffany looking funny in the light

She just said her (soon to be) ex husband was her side dude

:dahell:

Yeah she said that in the episode with C. Holcomb. That broad fraud as hell. I'm also realizing Alot folk be promoting their side pieces and then be surprised when shyt doesn't work out :smh:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Yeah she said that in the episode with C. Holcomb. That broad fraud as hell. I'm also realizing Alot folk be promoting their side pieces and then be surprised when shyt doesn't work out :smh:
I was driving like :ohhh:

I appreciate she admits it

But yea she kinda plays the victim and contradicts herself

I think she good ppl overall

Romey Rome

All Star
Daps
That Tiffany exposure + the room going frantic to save her
350x700px-LL-ccacb051_dwade.gif
What episode is this ? Link please

Daps
Ex husband called in and :bustback:
I lost respect for Zoe, he has to be fukking them, or maybe Tiff is even using the money her ex-husband gives her to help Zoe's bum ass pay his bills. :wow:

View media item 7470
Breh I swear that's the only legit reason why he let's them on the show.

He just tryna smash them broads.:pachaha:

I fell back from the Zo what show after the whole feds thing happened. That & dude caters to the hoes too much & the white dude being there be having me like:patrice:

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
View media item 7470
Breh I swear that's the only legit reason why he let's them on the show.

He just tryna smash them broads.:pachaha:

I fell back from the Zo what show after the whole feds thing happened. That & dude caters to the hoes too much & the white dude being there be having me like:patrice:
A lot of game can be extracted from this indirectly.
It doesn't matter what you do as a man, you can be amazing and supportive. And your ex will still badmouth you and make herself out to be the saint.
And there's always some dude waiting to accept it and enable her in exchange for sex., or more commonly, the POTENTIAL for sex, cause Zoe capes for Darlene the same way and she gives him NO respect. The chicks know the enablers are no good, they know they're just enabling for p*ssy, so they wont give the p*ssy up, cause they know after they give it up the enabling ends and they'd be forced to face reality.

Last edited:

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
A lot of game can be extracted from this indirectly.
It doesn't matter what you do as a man, you can be amazing and supportive. And your ex will still badmouth you and make herself out to be the saint.
And there's always some dude waiting to accept it and enable her in exchange for sex., or more commonly, the POTENTIAL for sex, cause Zoe capes for Darlene the same way and she gives him NO respect. The chicks know the enablers are no good, they know they're just enabling for p*ssy, so they wont give the p*ssy up, cause they know after they give it up the enabling ends and they'd be forced to face reality.

:ehh: to add to this whenever I deal with new women I always assume they are on some bullshyt one way or another. Makes for a lot less surprises when dealing with initial stages of seeing what they about.