The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Never rocked with Corey because of filth statements like that. Says more about his state of mind than anything.
I used to rock with him during Foxxhole days. He definitely has a fukked up view of the world. He doesn't trust anyone so he just insults and talks shyt about everyone and the people who stick around after become 'friends' (although they probably resent him deep down).

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
not if you are good looking.....a good looking woman will always get hired by someone, even if they are less qualified. everyone loves some eye candy around the office.

tumblr_m04rr3BFbe1rnz1gso1_500.gif

EYE CANDY has SHELF LIFE

And that's where a lot of women get it fukked up

Thinking their looks will last FOREVER

not realizing Pretty byatches are expendable

Especially to cats with money

So it would be in a pretty woman best interest to GET AS MUCH EDUCATION AS SHE CAN AND EMPOWER herself

For example I Have an employee whom works for me she works for me always miserable....

You know why she is 56 years old having to answer to ME....

see I'll admit she still looks pretty for her age :drool:

but not like she DID BACK IN THE DAY :whew:

She got just a HS diploma but could have had more but she let her looks make her LAZY

all types of dudes did shyT for her

she never empowered herself...

And once those looks faded and got old

Now she is bitter cause she won't be able to RETIRE

And she can't sell that puzzy like the young girls cause it's looking like some balled up homework...

So for women its either get that good degree and career

Or trap puzzy or die :manny:

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
ehh

I mean, I don't see a ton of women that are successful without a degree (outside of some chicks with their own hair salon), but that doesn't have to be the case.

Instead of promoting this, he should be promoting women that aren't cut out for college to pursue trades or other non-sexual avenues of making money.

He's assuming that a woman can only be either a scholar or a stripper. There's room in the game for a woman to be successful and be neither.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I've been preaching this all week. fukk, even with the college education they will turn hoeing. This is the path we are going in.

Just tell us in this thread what you have mapped out and you think is the next course of action in the future with these hoes.

Speaking of feminism though i do believe it would have gotten worse if Hillary had won. How it is now it would have been feminism and prostitution on steroids.

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
She got just a HS diploma but could have had more but she let her looks make her LAZY

all types of dudes did shyT for her

she never empowered herself...

And once those looks faded and got old

Now she is bitter cause she won't be able to RETIRE

And she can't sell that puzzy like the young girls cause it's looking like some balled up homework...

:dead:

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
Just tell us in this thread what you have mapped out and you think is the next course of action in the future with these hoes.

Speaking of feminism though i do believe it would have gotten worse if Hillary had won. How it is now it would have been feminism and prostitution on steroids.

I can't say in full because nikkas will just jump all over me if I make the slightest mistake.

But basically the media will normalize being a whore (ex. Amber Rose) and the economy will push women to become one (ex. third world countries).

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not true anymore...women with degrees are selling because the job market is oversaturated......

And now the p*ssy market is oversaturated too....so many gonna have to do fetish shyt...the more chicks that sell...the more that market will force them to do more fukked sex acts

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've been saying this for a min tho... women have no choice but to fukk for success unless they grind...and not many are going to push themselves to master a skill

That takes ALOT of discipline

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
not if you are good looking.....a good looking woman will always get hired by someone, even if they are less qualified. everyone loves some eye candy around the office.
But it's really the same shyt,they're being hired cause somebody wanna fukk. Rather they actually fukk or not