The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Then, the lack of virtue bottom of the barrell white woman.
Of course this lame ass bih breaks in with her hand proudly raised.
on that, ooh ooh i did extras too face ass wave of bullshyt.
All females with no virtue playing the role like to try to use in anh market whether comedic or intellectual.
Like you can discuss your virtue back, after selling it away

Bih please,....you ain't legitimizing shyt, ho

Shut your horz face ass mowf, bih.

Art Barr

Go to school and finish it all breh's and brethren

Last edited:

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Not if your parents have money

:troll: you think your parents are gonna be your SAFETY net foever??..foeever foever foever??

let's be honest ..your parents if they got money might be willing to supply the basic needs FOOD, CLOTHING, SHELTER

BUT THAT PARTY LIKE A ROCKSTAR LIFESTYLE that most women have cause they don't MANAGE THIER MONEY RIGHT IN COLLEGE

IS SOMETHING those PARENTS WILL NOT PAY FOR :francis:

good example those women who went to UNIVERSITY OF MIAMI were NOT from poverty households...

yet THEY STILL CHOSE TO SELL AZZ...simply because it was obvious they wanted a LIFESTYLE ....i.e clubbing on south beach..new outfit every week...hairdoes...nice whips

3 College Students Locked Up After Prostitution Sting In Coral Gables

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Its amazing how dumb birds like in the video expose themselves when men like Corey say things like this and basically hint its ok to do it.

Corey saved one guy out there from getting with that white bird after this. Thank god for women and their big mouths sometimes but man all she had to do was shut up lol

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:troll: you think your parents are gonna be your SAFETY net foever??..foeever foever foever??

let's be honest ..your parents if they got money might be willing to supply the basic needs FOOD, CLOTHING, SHELTER

BUT THAT PARTY LIKE A ROCKSTAR LIFESTYLE that most women have cause they don't MANAGE THIER MONEY RIGHT IN COLLEGE

IS SOMETHING those PARENTS WILL NOT PAY FOR :francis:

good example those women who went to UNIVERSITY OF MIAMI were NOT from poverty households...

yet THEY STILL CHOSE TO SELL AZZ...simply because it was obvious they wanted a LIFESTYLE ....i.e clubbing on south beach..new outfit every week...hairdoes...nice whips

3 College Students Locked Up After Prostitution Sting In Coral Gables

And even though here in NY with what Cuomo just did with free college tuition i bet anything it wont affect the rates of girls hoeing. Especially the ones on Backpage. Its just that girls are addicted to the lifestyle. You can give free tuition, free rent(sarcasm), free $400 a month, free cars,etc and they will still do what they do or find a way to complain. Watch bytches complain that the tuition is only free if they do 15 credits and watch them whine that its not fair they gotta go full time to college to get free tuition and say fukk that let me go back to backpage.

Like you said its birds out here that never struggled once in their life...and i'm including black women in that too who grew up with two parents in the home and both were upper middle class yet they are on the site. Gets me so heated every damn time how i gotta struggle and bytches like this can be broke their whole life and in 20 mins put an ad up and change their life :francis: :francis: :francis:

Another reason why i get heated with guys who overspend with them on the site(paying is fine but its the overspending).

Choosing to sell ass and p*ssy simply because you want the lifestyle even though your parents gave you everything already and you have no criminal record is another reason why dudes should not be wifing these chicks up after they have done gotten run out...

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
I've been preaching this all week. fukk, even with the college education they will turn hoeing. This is the path we are going in.

Feminism + No Finances = You don't have a shot.

This is why most women are turning to hoeing. I got everything mapped out in my head, one day I'm going to put it out here.

Now with this whore culture in full effect, girls just have p*ssy for sale.

This is all economics related.

By 2020, Instagram will be purely a trick website. It's beyond halfway there.