The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
They are going at Dee in the comments section for all the stuff we said in here already recently and for slow reading.

Dee turns Cat in the Hat to War and Peace
:dead:
giphy.gif

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Was the latest episode any good, Ive yet to watch. I see he talked to bobby, :whoo: are they planning a reunion since Freez barely shows up anymore.
It was ok. Same shyt as always. Hearing Bobby was cool, but it didn't sound like no reunion shyt. Especially since Bobby just launched his own show at Poetess's studio.

Corey quickly spoke on the Speedy/Poetess situation too. Called them both thieves :russ:

Daps
Can somebody tell what Corey was gonna say about lil Wayne. It's like dude caught amnesia & started talking about 5-6 different things.:skip:

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I like Cory, but when you talk about gay people that much it's like you gotta be curious or something. And straight men ain't trying to hear all of these gay ass jokes 24/7 bruh I'm not even thinking about gay people to wanna hear that shyt
I got ya breh

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
They need to go back to having topics, it's basically loose talk the whole show
That's why Bobby was great for the show, because Bobby & Zo could really dive into the topics. You see now it's all Corey talking about gay butt fukking for 2hrs, and that's because he's really not that educated on social issues. When things go over his head he brings it back to the fakkitry or side bytches.