The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I hadn't watched the upload until today and Darlene is still on the show. :smh:

Corey is officially all talk. The dude rails on c00ns this and people that talk down on blacks that, and there's one sitting right next to him and he continues to let her sit up under him after she talked shyt about black men straight to his face and laughed at him about it.

I defended him pretty hard a little while back in this thread when people were callin him gay, but now, its offputting, I really think dude is gay and she knows.

There is no other reason for her to be around.

He's burned bridges with everybody else he ever worked with over the slightest thing, but he lets a racist sit right next to him and talk shyt to him on his own show?

I read the youtube comments and people are still complaining.

I'm not watching anymore 5150 shows. :francis:
Why do people think Corey is gay:what:?

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Because he goes out of his way to talk about fakkit shyt, i unfollowed him on Twitter yesterday because he went into faq overload.
He usually go in on gay people pause. I saw that clip with Darlene defending that white guy. That was some Bullshyt. She was cosignin as if it was a fact. I use to like Darlene but she coming off weird as hell now.

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
Why do people think Corey is gay:what:?
Hes always talking about gay shyt. Every single show.
He married a chick that looked like a boy, and doesn't even sleep in the same room with her.
He hangs out with trannies and in gay clubs.
He likes women that look like men.

Regardless of if he gay or not, I can't watch that show anymore.

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hes always talking about gay shyt. Every single show.
He married a chick that looked like a boy, and doesn't even sleep in the same room with her.
He hangs out with trannies and in gay clubs.
He likes women that look like men.

Regardless of if he gay or not, I can't watch that show anymore.
:dahell:

skip to 1:00

:ufdup: That's his wife.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
He usually go in on gay people pause. I saw that clip with Darlene defending that white guy. That was some Bullshyt. She was cosignin as if it was a fact. I use to like Darlene but she coming off weird as hell now.
Yeah Darlene finally slipped up and let her true self show, Corey is looking real funny by not dismissing her after that though:sas2:

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
I mean corey is either a closet case or his bi-curious, I been figured that out.. Personally I could careless because I watch 5150 to hear mfs talk crazy & reckless :manny:

Bi-curious is a phenomenon in which people of a heterosexual or homosexual identity who, while showing some curiosity for sexual activity with a person of the sex they do not favor, distinguish themselves from the bisexual label.

Thats corey in a nutshell :russ:..

FLORIDA BOI

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean corey is either a closet case or his bi-curious, I been figured that out.. Personally I could careless because I watch 5150 to hear mfs talk crazy & reckless :manny:

Thats corey in a nutshell :russ:..

He didn't mention the roll out situation :stopitslime:

I been said it

Why this Nikka always talkin crazy bout females

Always talkin about doin border line moist shyt

Playing with his self in a sink :hhh: wtf this Nikka on :yeshrug:

I have no doubt this Nikka will fukk with trannys and then be like what what I didn't know

Forlife44

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When he got mad a bobby for saying a tranny couldn't trick him p!us his friendship with Charlemagne I knew he was a tranny fukker.

WheresWallace

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah Darlene finally slipped up and let her true self show, Corey is looking real funny by not dismissing her after that though:sas2:

Nah, Darlene been showed her true colors when Corey was going in on continental Africans saying that they sold African Americans into slavery and Darlene was over there co-signing every negative exaggeration Corey made. Then she started adding in her own complaints talking about Africans are this and that...That's when I started looking at them differently.

I stopped watching the show for a minute. I started watching again gradually.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Nah, Darlene been showed her true colors when Corey was going in on continental Africans saying that they sold African Americans into slavery and Darlene was over there co-signing every negative exaggeration Corey made. Then she started adding in her own complaints talking about Africans are this and that...That's when I started looking at them differently.

I stopped watching the show for a minute. I started watching again gradually.
That was one of Corey's momentary lapses he's prone to have, and that's when he's at his worst.

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
so I finally had time to get caught up with this thread.

:ohhh: so it turns out C. Holcomb is a bi-sexual tranny fukker who panders to the Latin community for YouTube views/support :dead:

YALL nikkaS WILD! :russ: