The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Go to Cali or Texas and prepare to have your opinion changed.....I'm heading out to Texas next week. I'll get some pictures especially for you.....

yeah, i've heard cali and texas got em' like that :wow:
as for the pics --- my muthafukkin' nikka, good lookin' out in advance! :salute::myman:

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
yeah, i've heard cali and texas got em' like that :wow:
as for the pics --- my muthafukkin' nikka, good lookin' out in advance! :salute::myman:

Chick I use to mess with out in Cali looked like Pocahontas breh, for real......hair down to her ass. But yeah, I got you....I'll be on the Riverwalk in San Antonio at some point probably so that'll be a good place to get some snaps without looking like a creep....:mjlol:

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Chick I use to mess with out in Cali looked like Pocahontas breh, for real......hair down to her ass. But yeah, I got you....I'll be on the Riverwalk in San Antonio at some point probably so that'll be a good place to get some snaps without looking like a creep....:mjlol:

word? damn, that's what's up :wow:

yeah, i was wonderin' like "i don't know how he gon pull off gettin' random pics without it lookin' a bit strange :russ:

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
gotta be slick with it:myman:

"Damn, this Riverwalk ya'll have is nice" *snap**snap*

"What was that over there you said?" "Oh, word?!!" *snap**snap*

:russ::wow:

bruh, look at this pic of darlene :whew:
Darlene-Ortiz-Thermal-Soundwaves-68-950x633.jpg

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
:russ::wow:

bruh, look at this pic of darlene :whew:
Darlene-Ortiz-Thermal-Soundwaves-68-950x633.jpg

Yeah, she was straight back in the day......Crush status....now just pushing that oversexualized Auntie feeling...She needs one of those dudes she messing with to lock her down, and calm her down. But more than likely she's just having too much fun playing around.

Last edited: