The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
have you checked out her book?
i was gon buy it but that shyt was expensive as hell :why:

She probably needs to go ahead and move to the Inland Empire and stop trying to keep up with the Joneses.......When you get to her age, it's time to stop the foolishness and get real. It's been time actually.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
She probably needs to go ahead and move to the Inland Empire and stop trying to keep up with the Joneses.......When you get to her age, it's time to stop the foolishness and get real. It's been time actually.

yeah, i can't imagine she got much more than us 9 to 5 factory/office job/blue collar ass nikkas
don't she teach like a workout class or somethin'?
i mean, she 50 and single. if that was me at 50, i'd just get me a single apartment (nothin' fancy) and keep it real simple and and modest

i know 1 thing, whatever bruh do luck up and end up bein' her boyfriend at this point gon be eatin' good cause the point she at now, she probably just want a friend wit no strings attached; get up on the weekends and y'all far past the games n shyt:wow:

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
yeah, i can't imagine she got much more than us 9 to 5 factory/office job/blue collar ass nikkas
don't she teach like a workout class or somethin'?
i mean, she 50 and single. if that was me at 50, i'd just get me a single apartment (nothin' fancy) and keep it real simple and and modest

i know 1 thing, whatever bruh do luck up and end up bein' her boyfriend at this point gon be eatin' good cause the point she at now, she probably just want a friend wit no strings attached; get up on the weekends and y'all far past the games n shyt:wow:

The little hints she's throwing out on the show.....supposedly she has a couple in rotation.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
ya'll nikkas aint shyt for clownin dee lmfao :mjlol:

On old eps Corey said why Dee wasn't there with he, bobby and zo he said she was allegedly slanging that thing and playing goof nikkas.

don't tell me even darlene be playin' nikkas.:bryan: is there any hope for a good woman?! :mjcry:

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
don't tell me even darlene be playin' nikkas.:bryan: is there any hope for a good woman?! :mjcry:

why-you-always-lying-feat.jpg

NasirJr

★CAROLINAS FINEST★
Daps
Reppin
The NCarolina
She talked about how that Marcellus Wiley nikka was all on that goofy nikka simp shyt, told here he wanted to have kids and all that bullshyt and she told that nikka she wasn't haven't it :mjlol:

Dee know what she doing out here.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
She talked about how that Marcellus Wiley nikka was all on that goofy nikka simp shyt, told here he wanted to have kids and all that bullshyt and she told that nikka she wasn't haven't it :mjlol:

Dee know what she doing out here.

damn, and she played marcellus like that. i hate it had to be him. bruh seem like a good dude :mjcry:
yeah, she runnin' game like a lot of these other women out here. she ain't no different :to: