The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

Cool Dr. Money

I’m Lil Jimmy but my boys call me J-Murder!
Daps
Reppin
Q.U./N.J.
:damn: reading these comments

This bytch Darlene really takes pride in being a nikka Ex, imagine how much Ice and Coco just laugh at this bytch always talking about how good your ex was. The way she always try to throw Corey and Zo under the bus about their relationships while saying shyt like "you have never been in a relationship like that" bytch you was a fly Tino bytch in the 80s that Ice was smashin. You was 17 and this nikka was like 28.... you was a young piece of ass stop actin foolish, everybody cringes when you talk about Ice T because its painfully obvious you still have feelings for him.. bytch 50 talkin bout she got a "squad" of bootycalls...

Darlene look like that teacher u wanna bang but the p*ssy feel like a cup of cold water.

She'll put her son's father on blast and talk about him having sex with her while she was blacked out. (i.e. without her consent.)

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
:comeon: Who was the stiff acting lame they had on the show this week? Corey needs to quit inviting all these goofy, unknown guests.

Daps
You can tell everybody ain't acting as normal as they typically would.. Corey not tryna not to offend dude by any means. Kind of self conscious. It just don't feel right.

Dude was throwing off vibe of the whole show. A waste of space. I'm surprised he even there considering some of the things Corey said about the show. They should've sticked to having comedic guests like they've been doing.

The white people imitations was hilarious tho.:skip:

People talk about today's era of clothing, but the 80s era had a lot of suspect gear. That beat street movie is filled with :wrist:.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Yo that shyt with the 80's clothing had me dying... that nikka in the yellow spandex straight suspect as fukk!!!!

6520176027107328.png

:laff:

Also the star wars jokes be killing me too.... Dont do it anakin I have the high ground... :laff:

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
Yo that shyt with the 80's clothing had me dying... that nikka in the yellow spandex straight suspect as fukk!!!!

6520176027107328.png

:laff:

Also the star wars jokes be killing me too.... Dont do it anakin I have the high ground... :laff:
The guy in the yellow looks photoshopped. He seems random as hell in every picture they showed looking like a young Jackie Earle Haley. :russ:

Cool Dr. Money

I’m Lil Jimmy but my boys call me J-Murder!
Daps
Reppin
Q.U./N.J.
Darlene came out guns blazing she questioned Corey's sexuality and his marriage. The other guy served no purpose being there he dissed the shyt outta them though when he said "Do people watch this?" they played it off and laughed but that was cold

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
:damn: reading these comments

This bytch Darlene really takes pride in being a nikka Ex, imagine how much Ice and Coco just laugh at this bytch always talking about how good your ex was. The way she always try to throw Corey and Zo under the bus about their relationships while saying shyt like "you have never been in a relationship like that" bytch you was a fly Tino bytch in the 80s that Ice was smashin. You was 17 and this nikka was like 28.... you was a young piece of ass stop actin foolish, everybody cringes when you talk about Ice T because its painfully obvious you still have feelings for him.. bytch 50 talkin bout she got a "squad" of bootycalls...

Darlene look like that teacher u wanna bang but the p*ssy feel like a cup of cold water.

She'll put her son's father on blast and talk about him having sex with her while she was blacked out. (i.e. without her consent.)
Lol you the one who left that comment on Youtube?

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Darlene came out guns blazing she questioned Corey's sexuality and his marriage. The other guy served no purpose being there he dissed the shyt outta them though when he said "Do people watch this?" they played it off and laughed but that was cold
She's the only one willing to call him out on his obsession with gay talk, i still remember a few episodes back when he said "I know Zo washes his ass" and Zo hit him with the :merchant: face:russ:.