The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

NasirJr

★CAROLINAS FINEST★
Daps
Reppin
The NCarolina
Damn Corey still in his feelings about wearing J's :mjlol:
That nikka gonna mention them jordans every week. Whoever was the dude that said some shyt to him about it got to him something serious.:russ:

Corey be on some "nikka don't you know you taking a shower at your crib does more damage to the black community than me buying Jordans :dahell: Dumb nikka"

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Corey do look like Koko B Ware tho :mjlol::mjlol:

images

Koko-B-Ware-Going-To-WWE-Hall-Of-Fame-Thanks-To-THQs-Legends-of-WretleMania.jpg

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
That nikka gonna mention them jordans every week. Whoever was the dude that said some shyt to him about it got to him something serious.:russ:

Corey be on some "nikka don't you know you taking a shower at your crib does more damage to the black community than me buying Jordans :dahell: Dumb nikka"
Yeah that really cut him deep and he sounds goofy defending it, he should've said "yeah i wear Jordans" and ended it there. He disses black banks but doesn't seem to realize that supporting them keeps black people employed. I have a nice little savings account at Faith Cooperative Federal Credit Union here in Dallas.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Zo my dude and all. I downloaded his app earlier in the summer.

I guess he just figured out how to do push notifications on his app.:francis: he stay sending out bullshyt notifications.:francis:

He keeps pressing and his app is:camby:

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
Wow did y'all see that slick shyt Darlene went into about Corey's marriage
She was mad at Corey most of the show but defended Ice T's package size. Its like she forgets everything is on the table to joke about. Ice T gets a lifetime pass from her anger but Corey offends her every week. She was mad Corey remembered that corpsed story and killed her outrage over the rape joke. Ice can have her back in a New York minute.