The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Bobby is smart and Corey looked like a dumbass towards the end of the show, he was getting schooled on how the USA is basically China's bytch and Corey didn't want to hear it. I love Corey but Bobby came with facts whereas Corey continues to play to much into conspiracy theories, yet he had the audacity to ask Bobby how can he prove any of the stuff he was talking about. Corey actually thinks the USA can just take over any place they want to without repercussions:mjlol:

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Bobby is smart and Corey looked like a dumbass towards the end of the show, he was getting schooled on how the USA is basically China's bytch and Corey didn't want to hear it. I love Corey but Bobby came with facts whereas Corey continues to play to much into conspiracy theories, yet he had the audacity to ask Bobby how can he prove any of the stuff he was talking about. Corey actually thinks the USA can just take over any place they want to without repercussions:mjlol:

Yeah I had to stop the show with 20 mins to go as it was getting embarrassing for Corey. His a smart guy, but world affairs just isn't his bag. He needs to set some time aside to read some articles and see how things really work.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I'm starting to wonder if some dude tried to take advantage of Corey when he first got to Hollywood, because it seems like every show he is determined to bring up homosexuality. When they speak on some real shyt like racism or just tell jokes it's great, but when it turns to gay shyt i find myself turning it off because Corey will spend the next 45mins on some shyt no one wants to hear.

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
I'm starting to wonder if some dude tried to take advantage of Corey when he first got to Hollywood, because it seems like every show he is determined to bring up homosexuality. When they speak on some real shyt like racism or just tell jokes it's great, but when it turns to gay shyt i find myself turning it off because Corey will spend the next 45mins on some shyt no one wants to hear.
:manny: that shyt is funny to me.

N*E*R*D

In Search Of...
Daps

That truffle butter shyt is getting old :manny:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
he's just talking shyt