The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

Daps

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Hilarious show last night. Darlene is one of those good girl freaks that has men like:shaq: she frequents strip clubs but sounded so sweet and innocnet when she said wieners instead of dikk:russ:. I didn't agree with their take on Bernie Mac when Corey said those comedians(Bernie Hughley & Damon) were only allowed to be themselves within reason, Bernie was himself 100% which is what made his show great and he's one comedian who didn't change for anyone. I love the 5150 show but i know they gotta be tired of Corey constantly bringing up the gay shyt, if you don't like something just stop talking about it.

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
He may be but the premise to used to suggest that is was pointless. Zo went on to explain that even when he was making alot of money, he didn't own a car. He said his girl had to convince him to buy one. I know people like that myself. Actually I met this girl that has a great job, owns her own company etc. She had 3 properties but no car. She moved downtown Chicago so she wouldnt need one at all. I finally convinced her last summer to get one and she bought the new M4. Thinking someone is broke because they don't have a car is stupid. Even more-so if you think someone is broke if you don't SEE them driving.

Was she from the south side breh? :lupe:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
He may be but the premise to used to suggest that is was pointless. Zo went on to explain that even when he was making alot of money, he didn't own a car. He said his girl had to convince him to buy one. I know people like that myself. Actually I met this girl that has a great job, owns her own company etc. She had 3 properties but no car. She moved downtown Chicago so she wouldnt need one at all. I finally convinced her last summer to get one and she bought the new M4. Thinking someone is broke because they don't have a car is stupid. Even more-so if you think someone is broke if you don't SEE them driving.

:ehh:

Broke or not, a grown man with kids who doesn't own a car? :francis:

You just cop the car to be more efficient in your day to day parenting needs ....Has nothing to do with stuntin.........

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
:ehh:

Broke or not, a grown man with kids who doesn't own a car? :francis:

You just cop the car to be more efficient in your day to day parenting needs ....Has nothing to do with stuntin.........

Exactly! Not having a car and then having other people drive you and your children around shows how much of a lame Zo Williams is.

#BrokenikkaExcuses

Residing/working in downtown Chicago vs L.A. are two different situations all together when utilizing a automobile for transportation.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Exactly! Not having a car and then having other people drive you and your children around shows how much of a lame Zo Williams is.

#BrokenikkaExcuses

Residing/working in downtown Chicago vs L.A. are two different situations all together when utilizing a automobile for transportation.

This
is pretty much how I feel, and I aint even trying to call Zo lame/broke or whatever.......

But if you're an adult with kids, (especially a man), and you don't own a car....... something doesn't seem quite right about that scenario..