Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Riri's debut album sold 92k issues first month :mjcry:

First mixed Miles, now dark skinned Rihanna, we did it again yall :wow:

Will you continue to support her like yall did Miles tho :ufdup:

Black girl magic right :usure:
I support both, but I wish they had a black writer on them. fukk Bendis.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
no old man logan wouldnt. dude was all about starting a family. if steve would have done some ult blob shyt then maybe. logan sided with the kids. not being on scotts side doesnt make him a c00n. especially scott summers
c00nverine took up arms against Cyke and split the X-Men in half because Cyke was just doing some shyt he did himself for years--using children in battle--like he didn't have Jubilee fighting Omega Red back in the days--because he felt guilty and got in his feelings.

And then he sided with Cap and the rest of the Avengers who never gave a fukk about the mutant struggle and took up arms against his people over the Phoenix coming back to Hope again because he was in his feelings about Jean. Then his got his wake up call when they threw him out of plane over Antarctica.

c00nverine is a bytch boy. Only Beast is worse...arguably.

Last edited:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
IVX is good so far. X-Men ain't playing games. Glad to see they had Storm get down with the squad instead of being a bytch like Beast. Having Rogue vote to leave for outer space was out of character.

I love what they're doing in Ultimates. I'm always for the cosmic abstracts having face time.

Clone Conspiracy is a fun read. The shyt Miles Warren was doing to Ben Reilly was pretty disturbing...geez, horror movie shyt.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
c00nverine took up arms against Cyke and split the X-Men in half because Cyke was just doing some shyt he did himself for years--using children in battle--like he didn't have Jubilee fighting Omega Red back in the days--because he felt guilty and got in his feelings.

And then he sided with Cap and the rest of the Avengers who never gave a fukk about the mutant struggle and took up arms against his people over the Phoenix coming back to Hope again because he was in his feelings about Jean. Then his got his wake up call when they threw him out of plane over Antarctica.

c00nverine is a bytch boy. Only Beast is worse...arguably.

fighting against cyclops doesnt make him a c00n. scott is not mutantkind. he was always thinking about the kids. he didnt take up arms against mutants, he took up arms against scott and his faulty planning. dude didnt know what he was doing and was in over his damn head. logan wanted to kill her because he knows how this shyt goes down. an unprepared girl gets the phoenix in her and goes on a rampage. scott fukked himself, but because in the end things worked out in his favor despite him having little to do with it, hes seen as a savior instead of a dude that mcgoo'ed into a win. and in "winning" damned who knows how many people who were happy not being mutants

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
IVX is good so far. X-Men ain't playing games. Glad to see they had Storm get down with the squad instead of being a bytch like Beast. Having Rogue vote to leave for outer space was out of character.

I love what they're doing in Ultimates. I'm always for the cosmic abstracts having face time.

Clone Conspiracy is a fun read. The shyt Miles Warren was doing to Ben Reilly was pretty disturbing...geez, horror movie shyt.

Miles was fukking Ben up :skip: