Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
The simply fact that the book is called "Superior Spider-Man" leads me to believe it'll still be him. That's right in line with his arrogance in thinking that he can be better than Peter.

I had NO interest in that book until now. I know some people are going to be salty but this has the potential to be really interesting. It'll add a whole new dimension to every book Spider-Man appears in from this point forward.

Plus I get the feeling they're gonna have him trying to do the right thing but have him struggle not to be a villain.

doc ock never really saw himself as a villein just doing what he had to do. Of course this is what the third time doc ock has been dying in the spiderman universe. :shaq2:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
doc ock never really saw himself as a villein just doing what he had to do. Of course this is what the third time doc ock has been dying in the spiderman universe. :shaq2:

Nah, there were times where he was a straight up villain, he just goes back and forth kind of like Sandman.

DMR

Killa
Daps
Asm 698 Left me :whoo:

I wonder whether real Spider Man will die with Ocks body and after everybody founds out , will they wipe Ocks part of brain from Pete's body and leave only Peter memories and stuff?

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Been avoiding Amazing Spider Man spoilers but I just read it. Can't believe it's gonna end like that. Unbelievable.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The simply fact that the book is called "Superior Spider-Man" leads me to believe it'll still be him. That's right in line with his arrogance in thinking that he can be better than Peter.

I had NO interest in that book until now. I know some people are going to be salty but this has the potential to be really interesting. It'll add a whole new dimension to every book Spider-Man appears in from this point forward.

Plus I get the feeling they're gonna have him trying to do the right thing but have him struggle not to be a villain.

They say alpha ties into this. Didn't he lose his powers ?

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Didn't read the spoilers

I enjoyed ASM 698

Captain America #1 was :trash:

Indestructible Hulk was dope

Ultimate Spider-Man was cool

about to read Iron Man #2

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They say alpha ties into this. Didn't he lose his powers ?

Nah, he still has his powers but Peter nerfed him so he's nowhere near as powerful as he was before.

Dock Ock is probably gonna take him under his wing at some point and crank his powers back up.....Hell Ock might at some point try and steal Alpha's body.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Nah, he still has his powers but Peter nerfed him so he's nowhere near as powerful as he was before.

Dock Ock is probably gonna take him under his wing at some point and crank his powers back up.....Hell Ock might at some point try and steal Alpha's body.

Alpha reminded me of a more annoying version of sentry