Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Courvoisier Clyde

Samui Joe
Daps
Reppin
Stankonia-ku
Can someone sell me on DC nowadays? I used to fukk with them heavy, but ever since Flashpoint I can't even...I mean they got rid of R.E.B.E.L.S., fukked up Captain Marvel, got rid of the JSA, no Sinister Six, no Birds of Prey, no Cassandra Cain, weak ass Wally West...

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Can someone sell me on DC nowadays? I used to fukk with them heavy, but ever since Flashpoint I can't even...I mean they got rid of R.E.B.E.L.S., fukked up Captain Marvel, got rid of the JSA, no Sinister Six, no Birds of Prey, no Cassandra Cain, weak ass Wally West...
IF you liked REBELS then you might enjoy The Omega Men.
Society: Earth 2 is really good and worth checking out if you like the JSA.
I assume you meant Secret Six instead of Sinister Six (Sinister Six are Spider-Man villains) and there is a relaunched Secret Six book by old Secret Six creative team Gail Simone and Dale Eaglesham.
There was a Birds of Prey book in the Nu52 and DC has been having Batgirl and Black Canary involved in each others solo books recently so I expect a relaunch pretty soon. You could also check out the Grayson book, it has that BoP feel to it.
The Flash book sucks though...I think it is the art that distracts me so much I can't get into the story.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Oh, whoever that was asking about the dude in Infinity Gauntlet, it's either:

A weird version of The Collector from the GotG movie

guardians-of-the-galaxy-140721-the-collector.jpg

or

old school Captain Mar-Vell, who's hair is actually naturally white. And who's also being used in the Korvac Saga tie-in.

3578049424_25fa84530b_b.jpg

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whats going on with Bat-God??? No way he gives up the chair since its the like the infinity gauntlet for prep time. Lol at the joker troll

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Oh, whoever that was asking about the dude in Infinity Gauntlet, it's either:

A weird version of The Collector from the GotG movie

guardians-of-the-galaxy-140721-the-collector.jpg

or

old school Captain Mar-Vell, who's hair is actually naturally white. And who's also being used in the Korvac Saga tie-in.

3578049424_25fa84530b_b.jpg
In the vision it looks like Magus but in the "Next Issue" image it looks like it could be Capt. Mar-Vell with one of the Infinity Gems.
1JdoqYv.jpg

XDF9Cby.jpg

JackM

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There are a grip of reality altering omega level folks running around Doom's world that could easily fukk everything up if left unchecked. Just Franklin Richards and Korvac alone historically have enough power individually to do what Doom has done with the Beyonder's powers.

U got two Reeds, Franklin, Thanos, and Korvac running around.

Doom goofed up b.