Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
yo... dont act like you dont feel the same
but doesnt that art work in E is For Extinction remind you of some Liquid Television shyt?:scusthov:

shyt looks scary, weird, ugh! :huhldup:

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Injustice-Gods-Among-Us-Year-Four-2015-008-021-600x461.jpg

Disgusting. Superman jobs to another member of the trinity

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
I just got done reading Avengers vs xmen. gonna start the all new xmen

I think cap america was the villian in that arc :patrice:
I wouldn't say Cap was a full-fledged villain, but he did have some nerve to storm Utopia with all the Avengers to essentially kidnap Hope.
when scott told cap to fukk off the island you knew shyt was finna get real:gladbron::banderas:

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
old one was a cynical, hard edged battle weary tactician who busted his guns. He was also prolly in his mid-40s. I could give you a good TV world analogy, but I doubt you'd get the reference.

The new one is a totally different character in every way but name and may as well be a teenage Han Solo.
i wanna hear the reference lol, i'm good for doing my googles

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
old one was a cynical, hard edged battle weary tactician who busted his guns. He was also prolly in his mid-40s. I could give you a good TV world analogy, but I doubt you'd get the reference.

The new one is a totally different character in every way but name and may as well be a teenage Han Solo.

oh yea hit me with the analogy im an 80's baby and my tastes are even older than me.

in Infinity whats the other gem thanos got besides the time? old girl must have the power gem to be giving thanos that work like that