Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
There are specific stories related to Dark Reign worth getting.

War Machine 1-12

Amazing Spider-Man: American Son

Dark Avengers

The Dark Reign issues of New Avengers

I picked up anything that had Dark in front of it back then. Dark Wolverine primarily...Daken was boss back then.

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
man im thinking of getting into some graphic novels, but those shyts be expensive!

is there like some awards given out annually for comics/graphic novels? id like to read the ones that actually arent superhero related. my friend was telling me about that one called "Maus" or something like that? where the mice are jews and the cats are germans? idk sounded interesting

Based on a true story too. Maus has won awards and is a Top 5 Graphic Novel.

Black Hole is a good one also

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
Spider-Man got FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

y'all know where I'm headed

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At least it wasn't as bad as his fight with Morlun.

By who :why: be descriptive Breh I only been following avengers academy and some other random comics. Completely random but Luke cage led avengers >>>>> cap steve rogers led avengers . Cage turned into one of my favorite characters during that run (after civil war ) him and James barnes ( too cool for Bucky ) :smugfavre: Read fear itself trade today only main issues and it sucked why Thor must always get sonned yes he bossed up but still . Him thunderstrike were my childhood favorites

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
By who :why: be descriptive Breh I only been following avengers academy and some other random comics. Completely random but Luke cage led avengers >>>>> cap steve rogers led avengers . Cage turned into one of my favorite characters during that run (after civil war ) him and James barnes ( too cool for Bucky ) :smugfavre: Read fear itself trade today only main issues and it sucked why Thor must always get sonned yes he bossed up but still . Him thunderstrike were my childhood favorites

Morlun beat the holy shyt out of Spidey.......Just read the TPB Spider-Man Coming home.

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
By who be descriptive Breh I only been following avengers academy and some other random comics.

AmazingSpider-Man526-04.jpg

AmazingSpider-Man526-05.jpg

AmazingSpider-Man526-06.jpg

AmazingSpider-Man526-07.jpg

AmazingSpider-Man526-08.jpg

AmazingSpider-Man526-09.jpg

AmazingSpider-Man526-10.jpg

AmazingSpider-Man526-11.jpg

AmazingSpider-Man526-12.jpg

AmazingSpider-Man526-13.jpg

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
damn

--

whats goin on the marverl/dc universe?

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
:wtf: he ate his eye !! Can someone explain to me how the CBr works ? Like I dl the CBr but then how do I put the comics on it And what's best free one from apple app store?

You don't put the comics on CBR. You download this CDisplay Image Display - CNET Download.com and then you double click where you saved the CBR. It instantly loads up and you can read the comic page by page by using either the space bar or the scroll button.