Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
100 Bullets: Brother Lono #7 :noah:

AZZARELLO WRITE MORE COMICS PLEASE!!!
cage2.jpg

• Dap
Reactions: DMR

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
I don't think it was here, but I remember saying I was gonna pass on the new xfactor for now because of the art.

da fukk was I thinking. :dahell:

Mustve gotten some shytty advanced copy or something.

Book is great.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I don't think it was here, but I remember saying I was gonna pass on the new xfactor for now because of the art.

Book is great.

If you were planning on skipping out on David's X-Factor because of bad art, you must've missed half of his last run. There was that whole era somewhere midway where Marvel just kept dumping the worst of the worst artists on him.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
If you were planning on skipping out on David's X-Factor because of bad art, you must've missed half of his last run. There was that whole era somewhere midway where Marvel just kept dumping the worst of the worst artists on him.

Yeah. It's Marvel's way of saying "Don't Read This Book. Look at what Bendis is doing!"

X-Factor being talked about as their best book all of the sudden was too much for their egos to bear.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Also, I think a writer trying to sabotage Shadowman on purpose would still write a more comprehensible comic than whatever the fukk Milligan is doing to the book right now.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps

Book is great.
Peter David wrote a team of mutants working for the government, now he writes a team of mutants working for a corporation. He seems to like the idea of writing characters in a position where their tribalist loyalties are strained and questions about "selling out" are raised.