Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
http://servalindustries.com/
From the website...lol
Meet the Team

X-Factor is an exceptional group of individuals out in the world doing extraordinary things, but who are they?
polaris
Polaris
Powers and Abilities: conduct magnetic energy as pulse bolts, force fields, flight, and the manipulation of ferrous materials, absorb electricity to supercharge her own electromagnetic fields.
Favorite TV Show: Breaking Bad
Favorite Music Artist: Beyonce
Interesting Fact: Lorna’s hair is really green!
Cypher
Cypher
Powers and Abilities: active psionic translation field intuitively translates any languages he comes into contact with, including written, spoken, or computer.
Favorite TV Show: Game of Thrones
Favorite Music Artist: Michael Buble
Interesting Fact: Douglas was the inspiration for the 80′s movie, Tron!
gambit
Gambit
Powers and Abilities: convert an object’s stored potential energy into explosive kinetic energy upon contact, hypnotic charm causing others to trust whatever he says, extendable bo staff.
Favorite TV Show: Orange is the New Black
Favorite Music Artist: B.B. King
Interesting Fact: Remy has been in discussions with Chanel about producing his own fragrance
quicksilver
Quicksilver
Powers and Abilities: superhuman speed, endurance, reflexes, and perceptual abilities.
Favorite TV Show: Top Gear
Favorite Music Artist: Ludwig van Beethoven
Interesting Fact: Pietro can complete a Rubiks cube in 0.0000034 Seconds!
warlock
Warlock
enhanced strength and resistance to damage, biomechanical physical structure can be restructured into analytical sensors, energy projectors, and any technological or organic form, decipher languages, merge and uplink with binary systems, flight.
Favorite TV Show: The three Stooges
Favorite Music Artist: Daft Punk
Interesting Fact: Warlock has an extensive Lego collection!
danger
Danger
bio-mechanical entity capable of self-repair, elaborate body reconfiguration for new shapes, weapons and devices, advanced tactical analysis and counter-maneuvers, and the projection of holographic avatars and environments.
Favorite Film: The Terminator
Favorite Music Artist: Rammstein
Interesting Fact: Danger enjoys country walks and feeding the animals at the zoo!

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
:lupe:
th
i think he just made an appearance

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
A Watcher being murdered should be something that gets the attention of cosmic level heavy hitter...so exactly why the fukk is Nick Fury of all people leading the investigation into Uatu's murder?

so are all the other watchers suddenly dead? you would think someone murdering one of them is something to see...

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
so are all the other watchers suddenly dead? you would think someone murdering one of them is something to see...
Yeah the rest of the Watcher races has always been up Uatu's ass because he likes to interfere in shyt...you'd think that the group of people whose job it is to watch stuff would not only be all over the case of one of their own being killed but would have much better means of finding the killer than Nick Fury since they are a race of cosmic powered peeping toms who can see all of time and space.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
:patrice: real talk, Earth 2 jumped into my top 5 current this month. Not cause of this and this alone (cause the possibility did have me :gladbron:), but really, overall......

edit: top 10.
Earth 2 is my favorite super-hero comic. I am a sucker for world building stories so James Robinson had me hooked with what he was doing from the start of the series but in just the span of a few issues Tom Taylor has already surpassed Robinson to me.
And introducing the black Kryptonian leads me to believe that Taylor has no intentions of bringing Superman back to the side of the angels any time soon and we are indeed going to get Black Superman.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I know that's why I said that. The dialogue wasn't like Hickman's
It was definitely a case of Hickman's ideas with Spencer scripting.
The whole thing was a bit blah too...these same characters are having the same exact adventures in the regular Avengers book so I don't get the point of this new book other than as a blatant money grab.
At the very least this books should feature some different characters or something to make it stand apart from the other Avengers title that Hickman is writing.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Soooooooooooo......

who do you think Earth 2 Batman is?

That little blurb about Earth 2 Annual #2 had me scrambling to see if I had the issue. lol

I don't want to say it's Thomas Wayne, cause that would be too..... predictable, even though he has the outfit, the build and has no problem busting his guns.

I wanna say it's Jason Todd on Venom.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Soooooooooooo......

who do you think Earth 2 Batman is?

That little blurb about Earth 2 Annual #2 had me scrambling to see if I had the issue. lol

I don't want to say it's Thomas Wayne, cause that would be too..... predictable, even though he has the outfit, the build and has no problem busting his guns.

I wanna say it's Jason Todd on Venom.
The only way I would be cool with it being Thomas Wayne is if it is the Flashpoint Universe version who somehow survived Flash remaking the universe and got dumped on Earth 2.
Otherwise Earth 2 Thomas Wayne should be long dead and buried because the original Earth 2 Batman was basically an older version of the prime Earth Batman with the same origin story and everything.