Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Finished Secret Wars; a masterpiece:kawhiblessed:

There isnt a villain out there as layered, and compelling as Doom. This also cemented Doom and Strange as my favorite duo. Rip doc :overb:

The story was great, the art was fantastic, and it made me more interested in reading more of this universe. Never read Hickman before, so now ill go check out bis F4 run before this and more.

The one thing that bothered me is that once Richards arrives, he doesnt give Doom a chance. Right away he assumes things are bad solely because Doom is in control. Let them see more of the world before coming to that conclusion first.

On first reading, this was better than Kingdom Come.:hubie:

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
cw001.jpg

:mjgrin: book is great.
Isn't sinister a woman in x men blue?

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Finished Secret Wars; a masterpiece:kawhiblessed:

There isnt a villain out there as layered, and compelling as Doom. This also cemented Doom and Strange as my favorite duo. Rip doc :overb:

The story was great, the art was fantastic, and it made me more interested in reading more of this universe. Never read Hickman before, so now ill go check out bis F4 run before this and more.

The one thing that bothered me is that once Richards arrives, he doesnt give Doom a chance. Right away he assumes things are bad solely because Doom is in control. Let them see more of the world before coming to that conclusion first.

On first reading, this was better than Kingdom Come.:hubie:

The Avengers/New Avengers Times Runs Out story from Hickman that is the preview for Secret Wars is dope as fukk too, SW is even better once you know the whole backstory. :wow:

"Everything dies" :demonic: :banderas:

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
What books are you reading?
Iron Fist
GOTG
Moon Knight
BP (not enjoying this)
Spider-Man
Astonishing X-Men
Doctor Strange (Starting with Cates)
Thor (In OHC)
All New Wolverine
Thanos (Starting with Cates)
Spirits of Vengeance (Okay this is wack)
Punisher
Punisher Platoon

teacher

All Star
Daps
Daps to whoever said check out Black bolt comic....sh!t is dope....I feel like this is the book Coates wanted to write with BP but Coates couldn't do it without T'challa looking incompetent at times during the first arc. Even though black bolt is in a fukked up position never does he come off as incompetent and it's faster paced which helps.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Daps to whoever said check out Black bolt comic....sh!t is dope....I feel like this is the book Coates wanted to write with BP but Coates couldn't do it without T'challa looking incompetent at times during the first arc. Even though black bolt is in a fukked up position never does he come off as incompetent and it's faster paced which helps.
that book is so ill!
completely caught me off guard!

side note

Gwenpool is hilarious!
bytch went lookin for Doctor Doom tryna get into the Avengers not knowing hes a good guy now.

fukkery ensues...