Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
i think i said it like a million times on here already...
but i think all my favorite characters as of now are all female!
love the characters so much!
just ordered this shyt too!
2c98883ae9bc7d2df6c459bb88197562.jpg

Riri is dope.They needed a better introduction than shoehorning her into Iron Man. I just want her to get her own colorway - even if she inverts the colors primarily gold with some red trim

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Riri is dope.They needed a better introduction than shoehorning her into Iron Man. I just want her to get her own colorway - even if she inverts the colors primarily gold with some red trim
i think its only a matter of time (if Marvel is smart with the shyt like they should be)
shyt! i even fukk with the lil Nadia Wasp!
Ms.Marvel probably my favorite tho, cause shes muslim, i work in Jersey City alot. and shes a cool ass character!
i dont be understanding when alotta folks complain about the comics.
i dont know, for me, theres so much dope shyt out!

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Selene is back again?

Yeah, it's cool though. Marvel uses her sparingly. She hasn't been around since Necrosha that craziness against the X-Women group.

Marvel has a bunch of folks that, IMO should be used as major "implied" threats, always working behind the scenes and would take 6-12 issues to take down (like they used to do Sinister) if they ever showed up.

Selene is one of them.

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
I read that latest copy of Marvel Previews that shows their upcoming books.....NONE of their upcoming events look appealing.

"Return Of Hean Grey" and "Avengers: No Surrender" looks stupid.

Esp the Avengers one. Nobody cares about Voyager (the broad who popped up on the Avengers statue in "Legacy"). Plus....they marketing at as the "final Avengers story".

:russ:

Yeah right

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Yeah, it's cool though. Marvel uses her sparingly. She hasn't been around since Necrosha that craziness against the X-Women group.

Marvel has a bunch of folks that, IMO should be used as major "implied" threats, always working behind the scenes and would take 6-12 issues to take down (like they used to do Sinister) if they ever showed up.

Selene is one of them.
She's fun. Madelyne Pryor is too and Exodus should be doing old school Magneto stuff to take his place because he was definitely his heir during the Fatal Attractions era and he kicked everyone's ass in Bloodties. He used to own Jean Grey bad...lol