Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
22552765_10101466453033872_5875653454195117028_n.jpg

I'm glad Rodney Barnes isn't shying away from the social issues that Spencer brought to the comic now that he's writing Falcon. Dude must be listening to Tariq Naseed with the "dominant culture" talk.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
I was talking about your nephew.

Could've broke his toys or something. :steviej:

:russ: nah, it wasn't his fault.

Kids just have this..... magical ability to tear up your most expensive/prized possessions. Like they're born with it.

Why else would they throw stuff in toilets, pour milk in playstations, take the worst, wettest shyts imaginable on your new couch?

Evil magic. :francis:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
:russ: nah, it wasn't his fault.

Kids just have this..... magical ability to tear up your most expensive/prized possessions. Like they're born with it.

Why else would they throw stuff in toilets, pour milk in playstations, take the worst, wettest shyts imaginable on your new couch?

Evil magic. :francis:
It's fukkin crazy. I'm pretty sure I never did shyt like that.

I've always saw the value of my possessions, even as a kid.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
:merchant::picard: Evil ass women...

A friend of mine once asked me how much do comics be worth. Her (now ex) husband had a huge collection, and they had hit the rough patch, so she was inquiring about selling them...but while they were still together. He had once told me that he loved them because a lot had been given to him from his dad, and that was the only moments of bonding they had. I had to tell her like "ehhh probably less than face value, so you might s well leave them."