Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

teacher

All Star
Daps
cap wasnt bullshytting.

we all know how it's gonna end, though.

Image-98-600x465.jpg

even I'm not sure if I'm trolling or not.

Black spidey to the rescue :blessed:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Red skull being freed after losing Prof X's telekinetic brain, then cap usurping hydra from the usurper then effectively 'throwing him in the bushes' out of a high azz window
Doubt it'll be worth anything.

As for SE ending, I think evil Cap is just some villain using mind control/manipulation. Possibly using the mind stone. :jbhmm:

I need to read issue zero. shyt will take me some time cause it looks like they didn't hold back on dialogue. :pachaha:

Professor X returning?!

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Doubt it'll be worth anything.

As for SE ending, I think evil Cap is just some villain using mind control/manipulation. Possibly using the mind stone. :jbhmm:

I need to read issue zero. shyt will take me some time cause it looks like they didn't hold back on dialogue. :pachaha:

Professor X returning?!
The lil girl Kobik was tricked to believe hydra was good and she warped Steve Rogers history

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
Is anyone else confused that folk don't like secret empire?

Or that they don't like how hydra's been changed? Hasn't hydra been an ancient organisation since Hickman expanded the history like 10 years ago?

The story is pretty amazing, why the hate with all this fascism talk...am i missing something? :yeshrug:

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Is anyone else confused that folk don't like secret empire?

Or that they don't like how hydra's been changed? Hasn't hydra been an ancient organisation since Hickman expanded the history like 10 years ago?

The story is pretty amazing, why the hate with all this fascism talk...am i missing something? :yeshrug:

Because people are putting hydra and Nazism together, and feel it's tone deaf for some reason to make cap a member of hydra. And apparently they think caps moves were am asspull. And I'm assuming they aren't reading the comic on top