Amazing pool & Beachfront location. - Flats for Rent in Pattaya

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Ok fam,
Just touched down back from a few day stint in Manhattan and my new laptop is waiting for me at home
I've been without a laptop since June and I've been regulated to posting from the cell and work randomly.
I have a desktop but I've been too busy to set it up

Just to update yall
In the past 2 months
I've visited France, Dubai, Hong Kong, Seoul and 2 stints in NYC

Unfortunately while in Hong Kong, I left my Note 4 in a cab in one helluva drunken night which has caused me to be cellphoneless for the past few weeks.
I had hopes to get it back but I've now given up and paid my deductible for a new one
The thing that sucks is I had tons of unbacked u photos on there.
I post majority of my stuff on Snapchat and we know they save nothing
Here's what I have from Instagram

Paris

Eiffel Tower

Arc De Triumph

La Seine, la riviere de Paris

Dubai

Never been a place where its desert hot annnddddd humid. If hell had a temperature it would be Dubai. The Burj is high as hell. The city itself is hella modern to the point that its almost futuristic with its architecture. It reminded me of a racing game circuit in a futuristic city. The mall is the largest in the world and has every super high end designer store. Stores that don't exist anywhere else in the world. That oil money brehs...

Outside in the Dubai Mall

The Map at the Mall, get out your compass brehs

Didn't get anything from Hong Kong and Seoul cause of me losing my phone and Snapchat

Last edited:

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
How is it like breh, I have never been, what should I expect?

Just party party party

The centre part was kinda divided, 1 strip is mainly for white people playing a lot of dance music etc the 2nd strip is for blacks, so a lot of RnB, Hip Hop, House, Garage.

It will mainly people from the UK there, but many other Europeans too

LoMax30

Bokeem Hoodbine
Daps
Reppin
Chopped Cheese & Snapple Iced Tea
Just party party party

The centre part was kinda divided, 1 strip is mainly for white people playing a lot of dance music etc the 2nd strip is for blacks, so a lot of RnB, Hip Hop, House, Garage.

It will mainly people from the UK there, but many other Europeans too

Yoo, I'm gonna be visiting London later this year. I'm looking for chill night spots where I can have a drink, hear some tunes (reggae, hip hop, rnb, house, garage, grime, whatever), and be around a more local crowd. And of course I'm tryna see some eye candy :youngsabo:. Any suggestions?

LoMax30

Bokeem Hoodbine
Daps
Reppin
Chopped Cheese & Snapple Iced Tea
I can let you know in about a month.

I heard great things about Cartagena

Holla at the god when you return. I'd like to hear what you find.

Yea, I heard good things too so I'm thinking I definitely wanna do Cartagena. Just wanna figure which other city to hit.

As far as SA goes, B.A. and Santiago are also on my list.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think Turkey is OK, I have some friends who went and they said it was cool. Istanbul and beaches only though. Might want to avoid it in this period however, what with war and the whole Kurd situation.

I haev a colleague who went backpacking in Iran last year. He's Syrian-Lebanese so obviously not the same but he did tell me it ws one of his best trips, and he's well-traveled. Great culture, history, people, food, sights, etc.
:sadcam: I'm going there in three weeks.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:lupe:

Well my ex (who is Turkish) is in Istanbul right now, she told me it's tense and that she's avoiding all media because it's on some nationalistic bs...I guess you saw the news today of the shootings :francis:

Who knows, maybe in a couple weeks it'll calm down :yeshrug:

Yeah I saw the news. I'm not staying in Istanbul though, I just have a quick layover there then I'm flying to Bodrum and I'll be there for a week.

I haven't heard about anything going on where I'm
staying so I'm hoping it'll be ok. I even changed my flight back so I'll only be in Instanbul for 1.5hours before flying to JFK.